Stim ~ U ~ Lation!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ima Lone

Reaction score
What is it that sets you in motion? Do you have a hobby that stimulates your senses? Maybe you play an instrument? Do you have a pet that you feel close to? Does it know your darkest and deepest secrets because you’ve shared them with it? Do you daydream often and if so, about what?

Please share a small (or large) something that stimulates your senses! We all have basic senses, such as sight, hearing, touch, smell, taste and maybe I left one or two out. But how about senses like thought, balance, empathy and others. What gets your motor running, your gears turning?

I’m a tactile kind of guy so touch is a big one for me. I often touch someone’s arm when I’m chatting with them. Sometimes it catches them by surprise, for sure but it’s been seldom that anyone took great offense by my doing so. It’s just a part of who and how I am. Am I alone in things like this? How about you? What is it in this world that you’re extra sensitive to?

Things that aren't of this world.
Any of ‘em in particular? To my tiny mind, there’s a lot of things that “aren’t of this world.”
You might mean space dust or doppelgängers or even something else. I’m just trying to
comprehend, that’s all. I’ve never thought much about things not of this world. This world’s
things are all I’ve ever known. Maybe the things you mentioned are what’s missing from my
world.

I think the problem these days is that too many people are OVER sensitive. Anyway, regarding your OP, there's so many varied questions in there that I don't know how to answer it.

Latest posts

Back