Sting joins effort against Russia, to save the Ukrainian Fremen people.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wrong

Silent Hill
Reaction score

Attachments

• Sardaukar-DuneTV-2000.png
    Sardaukar-DuneTV-2000.png
    119.6 KB · Views: 0
  • hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 0
  • dunesting_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqDyn_kzCs85o7bFJrmLDpe-hAFAI_f6ud569StXyOKH0.jpg
    dunesting_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqDyn_kzCs85o7bFJrmLDpe-hAFAI_f6ud569StXyOKH0.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 0
You know, I'm just about ready to contact Flash Gordon. He kicked Ming's butt. I'm sure he can kick Putin's.

iu

You know, I'm just about ready to contact Flash Gordon. He kicked Ming's butt. I'm sure he can kick Putin's.

iu
Despite it all i'd say Putin is more evil than Emperor Ming and Baron Vladimir Harkonnen combined. But thats also because Ming and the Baron are fictional characters. I'm pleasantly surprised how much the world and even most of Russia objects to this war though.

My dream is for both armies of any fight to just drop their arms and say "no, fresia you, we're not going to fight your war." I realize its a silly dream perhaps, and way too hopeful for humanity, but thats also why they call it a dream. Still, I hope it will one day happen. If humanity can evolve beyond war, earth could truly be spectacularly beautiful.

Despite it all i'd say Putin is more evil than Emperor Ming and Baron Vladimir Harkonnen combined. But thats also because Ming and the Baron are fictional characters. I'm pleasantly surprised how much the world and even most of Russia objects to this war though.

My dream is for both armies of any fight to just drop their arms and say "no, fresia you, we're not going to fight your war." I realize its a silly dream perhaps, and way too hopeful for humanity, but thats also why they call it a dream. Still, I hope it will one day happen. If humanity can evolve beyond war, earth could truly be spectacularly beautiful.
Yep. That's a great thought. Just imagine what the world would be like if everybody actually felt compelled to help each other and each country helped out other countries. Maybe some day. But, I think it will take the near destruction of the human race before that happens.