Stupidest thing you've done in the past 24 hours.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thrown myself at work with the energy of a 20 year old. With consequences when you're 43.
But who gives a good goddamn. What doesn't kill me makes me stronger. Let's drive on this highway to hell and let the flames take us all! 🤟

Moving someone while hurt, with a bad back and arm, yet still getting the fridge and the washing machine up some stairs. Bravo 🙄

Spent hours, days actually plotting against someone. I finally came to a good solution to get them back. But, I spoke kindly to them and they completely backed down. All that nervious, angry, frustrating time wasted and noone to release it on!!!!!

Spent hours, days actually plotting against someone. I finally came to a good solution to get them back. But, I spoke kindly to them and they completely backed down. All that nervious, angry, frustrating time wasted and noone to release it on!!!!!
Well it’s a good thing you can control your monster.

Moving someone while hurt, with a bad back and arm, yet still getting the fridge and the washing machine up some stairs. Bravo 🙄
You’ll be paying for that tomorrow. It’s really good of you to do that, must’ve been someone you care for. An ******* would’ve said piss off, you’re on your own

You’ll be paying for that tomorrow. It’s really good of you to do that, must’ve been someone you care for. An ******* would’ve said piss off, you’re on your own
Well I enjoy the work.

And yeah. NOW I'm paying for it. Lol

Latest posts

Back