Suggestion for Health and Fitness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody got any mantras or ways to help focusing on your diet and exercise routines?
Once I get going, it's fine. But I get thrown off easily by discouraging and manipulative others who twist the knife and pile on extra responsibilities. 😔

It's OK to fall off the horse every now and again as long as you get back on it. Since most of the rewarding sides of excise is such hard work and a slow process, it's easy to see why people either stop or give up on the idea. But I try and focus on the immediate; which is the way it makes me feel after a workout. I know however bad I feel before hand I feel good afterwards. I try and think about that.

14 mile bicycle ride today round trip.
Picked up some additional exercise stuff along the way, some weights, push-up bars, ankle weights and a weighted vest.
Doubled back and got a ab crunch bar. Totally ratchet strapped the box to my bike. 😂

Now that I have all the stuff here it's just a matter of coordinating my schedule and time. :unsure:
Gotta get my sleep schedule fixed, so I can get my breakfast schedule fixed, so I can create an exercise schedule, so that I can roll back the time for all of the other schedules and then bulk adjust accordingly to my work schedule. --insert Tetris Theme here--

I'm also adjusting to having the extra weight of this luggage rack and the plastic tote I ratchet strapped to it to haul more groceries at one time. 😅

I think in time, once I go through the extra tires and tubes I've got, that I might just get a tubeless back tire. Just, so I don't have to replace the back tire as often. Because pulling off everything I've got rigged up with that, and the luggage rack, that'll be a pain in the ass.

Have you ever tried intermittent fasting I have done it with just one meal per day. It’s not terrible and it helped me with going up and down on the scale.

Living healthily is just dying at the slowest rate possible.
The end result will be the same for us all but you may feel
less distress later, the healthier you live now. Try it out!

what works somewhat for me:
using Dan Dial's Tesla Coil and Molecular Enhancer. avoiding refined carbs/gluten/gliadin/salt/sugar. daily exercise sufficient to break a sweat. daily shower, if one smells nice and feels clean, that is next to godliness in my book. do core strength exercises to take some of the load off your vulnerable bits such as low back and hips and knees. invest in good walking shoes with adequate and appropriate arch support. sleeping on a firm mattress. HEPA filtration in the home. employing mental hygiene techniques. invest in a sex doll if one is lacking in social intelligence, as that is my situation, good physical release papers over lots of sins.

Buy a simple, cheap, handheld electric milk frother for your whey protein shakes.
It makes a Hell of a difference. (y)

14 mile bicycle ride today round trip.
Picked up some additional exercise stuff along the way, some weights, push-up bars, ankle weights and a weighted vest.
Doubled back and got a ab crunch bar. Totally ratchet strapped the box to my bike. 😂

Now that I have all the stuff here it's just a matter of coordinating my schedule and time. :unsure:
Gotta get my sleep schedule fixed, so I can get my breakfast schedule fixed, so I can create an exercise schedule, so that I can roll back the time for all of the other schedules and then bulk adjust accordingly to my work schedule. --insert Tetris Theme here--

I'm also adjusting to having the extra weight of this luggage rack and the plastic tote I ratchet strapped to it to haul more groceries at one time. 😅

I think in time, once I go through the extra tires and tubes I've got, that I might just get a tubeless back tire for Tomasso. Just, so I don't have to replace the back tire as often. Because pulling off everything I've got rigged up with that, and the luggage rack, that'll be a pain in the ass.
Cycling is really cool to feel great and lose some weight. I like exploring my area with the bike

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

Bedtime Story For Grown Ups The Sleepy Story Of Sinbad The Sailor The Voyage+More

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    138.3 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Back