sum up your life at the moment in a few words

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Things are going slowly at the moment. Don't get paid for work until mid January. Friends are hit and miss. Moneys tightening. Things are good. But not on the up at the moment.

Solitary man said:
I think you have to have a life before you can sum it up in a few words.
This. Of which I have none. It's just continuous craptacular boredom.

Stagnant, boring. It hasn't been all bad this year but those perfectly describe the last couple of months.

Life right now...Oppressive. Filled with a feeling of being trapped. Contradictions. Inner conflict. And the daunting prospect of having to live decades more. There is a little bit of light but the darkness is definitely feeling strong right now.

My life is routine, like the green skin of zucchini,
yet there exists plenty of golden possibilities!
Thoughts of few disappointments strike daily, like the cries from a baby,
yet the myriad of good fortunes outweigh them heavily!

Happy New Year to all! :)

In life, you must decide between boredom and suffering, i'll choose suffering every time because being bored would be the last straw. So for those who are suffering, remember that at least you aren't bored... is a bad prospect really.

Difficult. I never knew being apart could be this difficult. I never knew I could grow to be so attached to someone.... so deeply.

Unaccomplished, tired of trying harder than I ever thought I could yet still failing, lonely, ready to give up, how can I put this into less words? Oh I know: "******* honeysuckle."

Hopeless... Going through a middle age existential crisis... Struggling with the idea if it is possible for me having a fulfilling life with no romantic love because my age and that I'm still in love with my ex and now he's a new girlfriend. Positive things are that I love my job and have a few wonderful friends though.

well I am worried about my Dad, hope his cancer hasn't come back. Will find out on Friday. Fingers crossed.
Everything else ? Work is awful, not the actual work but all the honeysuckle I get from the managers. My hobbies, golf, football and photography continue to give me a lot of pleasure. Just keep getting better at golf. My dream of a scratch handicap doesn't seem so ridiculous now.
Nothing at all on the women front. No friends either. One woman sends me texts every now and again but I know I am about 14th choice for her but at least she does I suppose.

I wish I could find something to do where I actually meet women. Some activity that I can stand to do.

Latest posts

Back