sum up your life at the moment in a few words

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Already on the way to achieving some of the goals I had in mind for this year. The previous 3-4 months were somewhat dismal and dull.

EveWasFramed said:
Triple Bogey said:
well I am worried about my Dad, hope his cancer hasn't come back. Will find out on Friday. Fingers crossed.

*crosses fingers also*

thanks. He had bladder cancer 5 years ago. Had it treated and he has 6 month regular checks now. A few weeks ago they found something in his bladder they need to check out. He is going into hospital for a day on Friday. He has no symptoms. It happened before a couple of years ago and he was fine.

I am tired of having to collect SSD (Disability Benefits) and having mental illness that keeps men from being interested in me. I always say I don't want a relationship, but it's because I wouldn't want to burden someone with symptoms. I am tired of having to depend on Family to pay some of my bills, and I am tired of being stuck in the suburbs where there is no transportation, anything to walk to, not even a taxi service.

I'm vowing 2014 to be the year I finally get over my fears and insecurities, and go out there and do things.

I just recently took steps to get my driver's license. I bought a car. And I appeared on a friend's studio album, which, as a musician, is very important to me.

EveWasFramed said:
Triple Bogey said:
well I am worried about my Dad, hope his cancer hasn't come back. Will find out on Friday. Fingers crossed.

*crosses fingers also*

Crossing my fingers for your old man too. Hope it's all well.

My life at the moment is anxiety-ridden, exhausting and lacking in good conversations with like-minded adults! :(

-Teresa

Achieved more than I ever thought I was capable of against all the odds...while retaining my self respect and integrity...and could not give a rats ass. Cheers to a world not worth the effort.

Sometimes lonely, sometimes have a sense of solitude, ocassionally have company and it works. Always FREE. You might be alone. But you can live as a tramp for nothing, travel thousands of miles, see amazing things. Gonna be dead soon, can sit on top of a hill with an amazing view for free alone. :)

Only mitigating factors to the relentless misery are the fact that I have my health and I have shelter. Also the knowledge that there are people out there who have it worse, even if it is very hard to actually locate such people. Hmm...that's more than a few words.

I feel healthier than I"ve been in a long time due to some radical dietary changes and I also feel very mixed up emotionally due to some recent lifestyle changes. One example of my strange emotional state was a recent 20 minute crying jag after listening to some Sam Smith songs! I spent the next day and a half feeling like my shoulders were sliding out of their sockets.

ocean of confusion about what to do. Leaving anything I start just in 5 minutes. No desire to do anything, still feeling that time is running out, things should get done.

An abandoned old building, with boards barring the windows, hapazardly. Light shines through the ever growing cracks and spaces between the boards, revealing what may once have been an elegant house. Maybe it can still be.. with some renovations.

Blessed. Great kids. Sweet husband. Love my dog. Great job and house. Lonely at times despite my circumstances.

Latest posts

Back