sum up your life at the moment in a few words

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feeling surprisingly assertive and clear-headed as a result of being alone, but not liking the feeling of being lonely at the same time.

I know very few people but every one of those few want me to help them with something on their agenda, my 92 year old mother is also a continuous depletion of my personal time and energy, but none of these persons is offering me any input or contributions of their time or talent. Sounds like a juvenile complaint, I know.

But I do have ALL to voice my woes to....

"Some people are mean, rude and biased and it makes me want to srceam until the ears of the aliens on some other galaxy get torn apart. Also they talk about how disciplined they are. That makes me want to do skydiving Dubai and forget to open my parachute"

Just expressing how I am feeling. Hope someone doesn't come and say, "We do not promote suicide here", because I am not promoting suicide here, I am just telling how I am feeling right now. Why would I forget to open my parachute just because of someone else who is a stranger and exists only temporarily in my life? Its just a matter of 1000 years atmost. Then nothing will matter.

great look on life, healthy, positive, work hard, play hard, married but lonely emotionally and physically. Would love to meet other into physical fitness, obstacle races, living life, eating healthy, dancing, dinning and what ever else life has to Offer. Enjoy spending time with family and friends.

"Your mind is like the winds of Tatooine, flying in every direction at once.
The essence of the Jedi's art is control - control of the body, control of the mind, control of anger, fear, and greed.
You must learn to reign in all your passions, even the passion for knowledge, or you will destroy yourself."

Latest posts

Back