Sunflower girl's stuff

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fireflies
Let's go outside to catch some beautiful fireflies my love,fireflies that fly so high and so free in the sky,see how beautiful they shine my love,they shine so bright for us and only us my one and only love.

The breakthrough
There is a breakthrough coming in the sky my love,can't you see it?The breakthrough of a million stars in the sky shining so bright and beautiful just for us my one and only love.

Look in my eyes
My love look in my eyes,tell me what you see in my eyes,is it the happiness that I have for you?Is it the love that I have for you?Please tell me what it is when you look in my eyes my one and only love.

Fireflies
Let's go outside to catch some beautiful fireflies my love,fireflies that fly so high and so free in the sky,see how beautiful they shine my love,they shine so bright for us and only us my one and only love.
this reminds me a wonderful song I used to play for my sister

hope you enjoy :)

Let's start a new future
Let's start a new future,a brighter future for everyone,a future where there is no hate and only love,so come on and spread the peace and love for everyone everywhere.
This post reminded me so much of a song I heard recently, I am posting the link here. Even if you might not care for the music, the lyrics are amazing, and the longing in this young man's voice shows that you are not the only one with these ideals!

Take me away
Take me away to that special place that only you and I know about my love,a place where we can have all of our dreams come true my one and only love,a place where it is like no other place on earth.
This one reminds me of Shelley...just amazingly beautiful!

This post reminded me so much of a song I heard recently, I am posting the link here. Even if you might not care for the music, the lyrics are amazing, and the longing in this young man's voice shows that you are not the only one with these ideals!

Yes,so awesome and amazing,I love it,thanks

Latest posts

Back