Sunflower girl's stuff

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fireflies
Let's go outside to catch some beautiful fireflies my love,fireflies that fly so high and so free in the sky,see how beautiful they shine my love,they shine so bright for us and only us my one and only love.
You have a way with words that makes me feel as if I am living the moment...can't even totally describe it. Wow!

Life seeker
I'm a life seeker,what is a life seeker you might be asking?Well a life seeker is someone that wants and yearns for something more,something more out of the meaning of life,something more out of the every day life,I yearn for more meaning to life,I'm a life seeker.

Dreamland
Come with me to dreamland,a land where anything in your wildest dreams can come true,where all of your wishes can come true,come with me my one and only love,to dreamland.

Take a look in the mirror
Take a look in the mirror at yourself,what do you see when you look at yourself in the mirror?Through the eyes of yourself,do you see a person that is a good,kind,and loving person?Or do you see something else in yourself?

The thinkers of the world
There is thinkers of the world that just want the whole world to come together as one and live in peace and harmony,these types of people just want peace,love and they just want to see everyone happy,that is the thinkers of the world.

Shadows
Step into the shadows of your life,what is your life all about?What is it filled with,is it filled with joy,happiness sad or filled with regrets?Take a walk in your shadows,and think about how you see your life,and if you would like to have a change in your life.

Circles
Life feels like it is passing by in circles,circles in time,circles that are from the past and present,to live life is like going around in circles,circles that you don't know when will end.

Latest posts

Back