Sunflower girl's stuff

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovers of the sea
There was these lovers of the sea,they loved to go out at nighttime to go to the sea at midnight,and swim,swim to their hearts content,in the moonlight.

Life is like a film
Life is like a film,with you being the star of the film,in your life,in your life you can be anything that you want to be,so dream big,go far in life,because you only get one life to live,make it a good life.

My heart cries
My heart cries for a love so true that only I can see,a love that I yearn for,a love that I have been waiting and searching for all my life.

Taking a trip in your soul
If you were able to take a trip inside your soul,what would you find in your soul?Would it be a dark place filled with tears and loneliness?Or would it be a place where you could be happy and free at?You just might lose your sanity,but take a trip in your soul.

The path to my heart
You have the path to my heart every day,don't you see?Don't you see how much my heart beats for you and you only,you have the path to my heart.

Time standing still
What would you do if you could make time stand still for just 1 minute?Would you tell someone that you love them just 1 more time?Would you hold someone just 1 more time that you would do anything to be able to see them just 1 more time.

Time standing still
What would you do if you could make time stand still for just 1 minute?Would you tell someone that you love them just 1 more time?Would you hold someone just 1 more time that you would do anything to be able to see them just 1 more time.

I would tell them I am happy in this moment do wake me up if I am dreaming :) keep going!

Cosmic world
I want to live in a cosmic world,a world with endless possibilities,a world where you can have anything that you want to have,a world of so many things,a cosmic world.

You shine
Hey you don't ever think that you don't matter,you matter a lot,you loving,caring,kind,kind hearted,you are a diamond in the rock,so don't you dare forget that you shine.

Don't you dare ever second guess yourself
Don't you dare ever second guess yourself,your awesome,your such an amazing person,don't you dare ever second guess yourself,or give up on yourself.

You matter
Hey you,yes you,you matter,don't you ever belittle yourself,or think that you don't matter,because you matter,you matter a lot,so don't you ever forget that.

The window of your life
Do you see the window of your life?What does it look like to you?Is it a good one or a bad one?Make sure to take as much time as you can on your life,to enjoy it,you only get one life,make it a good one.

The hurricane that changed everything
A week ago,the hurricane Ian came through southwest Florida,destroying business,homes,a lot of people lost their lives and everything they own,it destroyed south west Florida,destroyed our beautiful beaches,it will take many years to rebuild south west Florida,but no matter how long it takes to rebuild south west Florida,we will rise up,and we will never give up making our home land beautiful again.

I'm happy to see you back sunflowergirl1306. I hope you and your family are doing well and I am sorry for what eveyone in Florida is going through currently. I cannot even begin to imagine the sorrow and chaos that your are all enduring.
Take care.
I'm glad you are safe and well little Sunflower, it's good to have you back 🌻 :) 🌻
Thanks so much random guy and Deosil 🙂 it's very good to be back.

The road of loneliness
Welcome to the road of loneliness,a road of loneliness,heartache and heartbreak,go down the road of loneliness together,were all on the road together,where the struggle is real.

Latest posts

Back