Sunflower girl's stuff

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sick of being lonely
I'm so sick of being lonely,why just why,must I continue to live like this and be so lonely everyday of my life?I hate living life like this and feeling so lonely,I miss human contact,the touch of a hand on my hand,human contact that everyone yearns for.

The dreamers of the world
There is the dreamers of the world,the dreamers of the world are the doers,the doers of the world are the people that are going to make this world a better place to live in for everyone,everywhere.

Let's start a new future
Let's start a new future,a brighter future for everyone,a future where there is no hate and only love,so come on and spread the peace and love for everyone everywhere.

Climb higher
Climb higher for your goals,climb higher for your dreams,climb higher for everything that you have worked for all your life,climb higher for your life.

Meet me at midnight
Meet me at midnight under the stars so bright my love,meet me at midnight where the world is beneath our feet and so beautiful my one and only love.

Run away if you want to survive
Run away if you want to survive,run away to save your life,this world has gotten and has been such a nasty and cruel place for everyone,with so much craziness everywhere,if you want to survive you have to run away from this cruel and dark world,before it's too late to save yourself.

Take me away
Take me away to that special place that only you and I know about my love,a place where we can have all of our dreams come true my one and only love,a place where it is like no other place on earth.

Latest posts

Back