Talk...or don't

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, when the pain of loneliness comes upon you, confront it, look at it without any thought of running away. If you run away you will never understand it, and it will always be there waiting for you around the corner. Whereas, if you can understand loneliness and go beyond it, then you will find there is no need to escape, no urge to be gratified or entertained, for your mind will know a richness that is incorruptible and cannot be destroyed.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

What I find incomprehensible are the people who can lead such pure, vivid, merry lives even as they lie to one another. Where do they get the confidence? Nobody has shared this secret with me. Had they done so perhaps I wouldn't have had to live in such terror of people, or to seek so desperately to please them. Perhaps I would've been able to avoid being excluded from the lives of human beings, perhaps I would've been able to live my life without tasting the hell of my nightly torments.
-Osamu Dazai (A Shameful Life)

What I find incomprehensible are the people who can lead such pure, vivid, merry lives even as they lie to one another. Where do they get the confidence? Nobody has shared this secret with me. Had they done so perhaps I wouldn't have had to live in such terror of people, or to seek so desperately to please them. Perhaps I would've been able to avoid being excluded from the lives of human beings, perhaps I would've been able to live my life without tasting the hell of my nightly torments.
-Osamu Dazai (A Shameful Life)
Wow, I'm going to read this today. Thanks for sharing.

I've ignored a thread since November? That's just negligent. I can only imagine how many times I've left, but not correctly. Always an issue with signing in, the whole refresh thingies. And, judging by the lateness of the hour, in sure that's presently in effect

I think I've made a connection about this place. I'm not sure how experienced with truck stop and gas station, and dive bar bathrooms any of you are. But, you'd write something in permanent marker in the stall, on the mirror, and come back 3-7 days to see if there was a response...and sometimes they'd paint it over, but most didn't give two shits and a fresia. This could go on for weeks. This is the internet version of seedy bathrooms! No wonder I keep coming back

Keep it going for...the hidden..this place makes sense the more I pay attention. Ok, so..you, yes you...lack the structural abilities to engage...you know who you are. Here's a random though..type one innocuous sentence...try

You probably don't give two shits and a fresia, but I won't engage you without consent...I'm the only fucko who enjoys that. And you also don't want to read this. Kudos

iu

Latest posts

Back