Tarot Cards

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlotte craig

Reaction score
Am thinking of getting a pack of tarot cards and learning how to use them for myself. Has anyone got a pack, if so which ones? How are you getting on with them etc? The psychic reader I consult is Rosemary Price the famous web psychic. She has dozens of different packs, some are very old and unique but many of them are ones I could go out and get for myself if I wanted to, I just don't want to be rushing around buying all different packs of cards, better to get one and concentrate on that one. The thoth cards appealed to me for a bit, Rosemary Price uses them a lot, not keen on rider waite. Which are your favourites? I've noticed that if you go onto the two big shopping sites - a...... and e...... there are lots people selling them where they are very reasonable prices and are sent to you from China, mass produced of course, does this put you off? Have you ever made your own pack for just yourself to use so it is a total original and unique pack? I like the very modern bright cards and found a pack on e.... which was food related, each card related to a different food, in a way it made it more special but in a way it seemed to be totally off the subject.

It's not really my thing, my daughters mother uses the Gilded and Modern Witch decks. Yea she's a witch, wiccan, mystic .... didn't see me coming though did she! ;) 😇

I like the Voodoo Tarot deck. Just a bit of old New Orleans. They remind me of the adventure game Gabriel Knight, Sins of the Fathers.

NOLA+1.jpg

It's not the deck. It's the message.

Tarot are a great way to expand your thinking of your surroundings as you try to understand what the cards are trying to say, or how they fit to you. Every deck has basically the same text, so get the one you like to look at.

Am thinking of getting a pack of tarot cards and learning how to use them for myself. Has anyone got a pack, if so which ones? How are you getting on with them etc? The psychic reader I consult is Rosemary Price the famous web psychic. She has dozens of different packs, some are very old and unique but many of them are ones I could go out and get for myself if I wanted to, I just don't want to be rushing around buying all different packs of cards, better to get one and concentrate on that one. The thoth cards appealed to me for a bit, Rosemary Price uses them a lot, not keen on rider waite. Which are your favourites? I've noticed that if you go onto the two big shopping sites - a...... and e...... there are lots people selling them where they are very reasonable prices and are sent to you from China, mass produced of course, does this put you off? Have you ever made your own pack for just yourself to use so it is a total original and unique pack? I like the very modern bright cards and found a pack on e.... which was food related, each card related to a different food, in a way it made it more special but in a way it seemed to be totally off the subject.

You yourself ARE Rosemary Price.

Why misrepresent yourself by claiming false identities on here?

Last edited:
You yourself ARE Rosemary Price.

Why misrepresent yourself by claiming false identities on here?
looks like i missed out on some action here
base on this thread and the other one, I have a mental image of Skafish as the Knight Rider
a sleuth with a cool ride
oh gods so tempted to post that theme song right here...

base on this thread and the other one, I have a mental image of Skafish as the Knight Rider
oh gods so tempted to post that theme song right here...
Nope, he'd be more like a young Jedi. I have a smirking Obi Wan image in mind.
But, since he busted a fake account, this is a mental image of Ska right now, partying with his buddies 😉
He'd be the hot one in the middle lol.

Attachments

• танцы-night-at-the-roxbury.gif
    танцы-night-at-the-roxbury.gif
    29.9 KB · Views: 0
Nope, he'd be more like a young Jedi. I have a smirking Obi Wan image in mind.
But, since he busted a fake account, this is a mental image of Ska right now, partying with his buddies 😉
He'd be the hot one in the middle lol.

Haha. As much as I would like to say I was the hero, I didn't bust anyone.
At most, I put up some warning signs.

You all do have some cool mental images of me though! 😁

You go to hell for that. For contacting demons and getting answers from them through tarot readings.

If we're in the wrestling world, can I hit someone with a folding chair?

It looks really satisfying 😆
Actually, it got me both of my concussions and ended my career before it started lol. If it's done properly, it's fine. But I was just a kid. And an idiot lol.

Latest posts

Back