• Please register and login and join us. Registered members may block ads while they are logged in.

tattoos...

Help Support A LonelyLife forum:

Azariah

Reaction score
i plan to get these
this one on my back

Screen Shot 2020-11-07 at 4.40.16 AM.png
and this one on my left shoulder
Screen Shot 2021-01-31 at 4.20.23 AM.png
This one on me right shoulder
IMG_20210513_191533_544.jpg

Last edited:

TheRealCallie

Princess Pink Love
Reaction score
Seems like it might be crowded with all that. Also, please make sure you go to a good tattoo artist, those could easily be screwed up if you go to one not as good.

solonely20

Reaction score
I've never liked tattoos. I got burnt as a child so most of my body is plastic surgery/skin grafts. Never understood why people ink stuff over their skin.

CFM

Reaction score
I only have two. The oldest is a butterfly in the center of my back I got when I was young...my advice: don't get tats when you're young! I plan to have it covered up with a phoenix one of these days when I'm not dead broke. The other is on my left calf and is a memorial for my best friend who was murdered in Thailand. I still love it and get comments on it.
~C

TropicalStarfish

Reaction score
Tatoos aren't my thing. I already attract more attention than I want to. Though, if I did get one, I might get the word, 'tattoo,' tattooed on me, in small caligraphy or something; so when I ask people what they think of my tattoo... well, lol... At least I'd think it's funny..

Yeah just make sure you get a WELL renowned tattoo artist to work on those masterpieces; very cool art work. I think you should do your own artwork, personally, if you have the artists touch.

Latest posts