tattoos...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azariah

Reaction score
i plan to get these
this one on my back

Screen Shot 2020-11-07 at 4.40.16 AM.png
and this one on my left shoulder
Screen Shot 2021-01-31 at 4.20.23 AM.png
This one on me right shoulder
IMG_20210513_191533_544.jpg

Last edited:
I've never liked tattoos. I got burnt as a child so most of my body is plastic surgery/skin grafts. Never understood why people ink stuff over their skin.

I only have two. The oldest is a butterfly in the center of my back I got when I was young...my advice: don't get tats when you're young! I plan to have it covered up with a phoenix one of these days when I'm not dead broke. The other is on my left calf and is a memorial for my best friend who was murdered in Thailand. I still love it and get comments on it.
~C

Tatoos aren't my thing. I already attract more attention than I want to. Though, if I did get one, I might get the word, 'tattoo,' tattooed on me, in small caligraphy or something; so when I ask people what they think of my tattoo... well, lol... At least I'd think it's funny..

Yeah just make sure you get a WELL renowned tattoo artist to work on those masterpieces; very cool art work. I think you should do your own artwork, personally, if you have the artists touch.

I admit, there was a time not that long ago on here, when I was all like "nO tAtToO..."

But it's not really an issue to me anymore. I've mellowed out about it to where it is not a big deal either way.

It looks like you have some unique and meaningful designs there, instead of just generic "tough guy-ism". And you have a vision for how it will all come together.

I'd just say like others have said - make sure you go to a good artist who can realize that vision for you. You don't want to pay a lot of money and go through all that pain, just to get stuck with something you're not happy with.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back