Teaching moment (on deaf ears falls)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beingnobody

Reaction score
...at my last post I was criticized as having "nothing good to say after critemizing Tubby the Orange Toddler, Yet Trump himself, who announcer himself by disparaging women, insulting and belittling Hispanics, immigrants, Muslims, political opponents as "enemies," nothing good to say about anyone viewed as "genius."

Some folk have the integrity of a saucer full of snot.

Seriously, what's the point of all this? You hate Trump, he's the root of all evil, he ruined America. We get it.
IL don't "hate" anyone. THATS the problem. You don't think it's possible to disagree without "hating." As an intelligent man, I am just embarrassed and insulted by the level of ignorance and dishonesty this country has descended to to make this mess possible. If you had any common sense or dignity you'd be embarrassed too.

IL don't "hate" anyone. THATS the problem. You don't think it's possible to disagree without "hating." As an intelligent man, I am just embarrassed and insulted by the level of ignorance and dishonesty this country has descended to to make this mess possible. If you had any common sense or dignity you'd be embarrassed too.
of course you hate him. and your intelligence is subjective. and "the mess" lol, yep, keep blaming trump for everything on earth. no democrat has played any part in that lmao. Why don't you ask a serious question, like, of all the population of America, how is that there are no decent available options to run the country in a way that will actually benefit populous? Or, how can a country's voting population so balanced? Why isn't there a massive result one way of the other? I'm so sick of hearing people whinging.

Yes and by continuing to insult everyone here and acting like you are the only intelligent person here, please tell me how you are any different?

The "president" is just one man. Congress is the entity that is ruining this country. But what do I know, I'm just a stupid tramp that just follows others blindly according to you.

of course you hate him. and your intelligence is subjective. and "the mess" lol, yep, keep blaming trump for everything on earth. no democrat has played any part in that lmao. Why don't you ask a serious question, like, of all the population of America, how is that there are no decent available options to run the country in a way that will actually benefit populous? Or, how can a country's voting population so balanced? Why isn't there a massive result one way of the other? I'm so sick of hearing people whinging.
That's the thing though, there ARE other, seemingly decent options available. The problem is that people won't deviate from the Republican/Democrat "two party" system. And....the American people don't actually choose the president.

to a big degree they do though
Not really. The electoral college doesn't HAVE to vote the way the American people do. That's how a person can win the popular vote, but not the election.
For example, in 2016, Hilary Clinton actually got over 3 million more votes than Trump, yet Trump won the election.

Not really. The electoral college doesn't HAVE to vote the way the American people do. That's how a person can win the popular vote, but not the election.
For example, in 2016, Hilary Clinton actually got over 3 million more votes than Trump, yet Trump won the election.
But doesn’t the voting public at least get the candidates popular enough for the electoral college to consider the rivals? Otherwise why even have people vote at all? I mean, if Clinton had like 80% of the votes, surely the electoral college wouldn’t vote opposite. Also, didn’t Trump just run a smarter campaign envisioning the electoral college to vote for him, or have I got that wrong? If I understand the electoral college voting system, it’s to make the voting a fairer system with regards to the regions and population, as foreseen by the forefathers of the country. A smart system I would think.

Trump is tr number one "whiner " in America. Professional victim.

But doesn’t the voting public at least get the candidates popular enough for the electoral college to consider the rivals? Otherwise why even have people vote at all? I mean, if Clinton had like 80% of the votes, surely the electoral college wouldn’t vote opposite. Also, didn’t Trump just run a smarter campaign envisioning the electoral college to vote for him, or have I got that wrong? If I understand the electoral college voting system, it’s to make the voting a fairer system with regards to the regions and population, as foreseen by the forefathers of the country. A smart system I would think.
Yea, it's sure fair for a state that has one million voters have some number of Senators as a state with 40 million

This paragraph is too much politics for me and I don't want to look it up. I'll ask my kid when he wakes up, he's the political nerd.

Yea, it's sure fair for a state that has one million voters have some number of Senators as a state with 40 million
hmm for an intelligent man, you sure do struggle to understand the reason for which the electoral college vote was created.

This paragraph is too much politics for me and I don't want to look it up. I'll ask my kid when he wakes up, he's the political nerd.
well i thought you'd understand your own political system.

anyway, i've had enough of this thread. america isn't my problem.

well i thought you'd understand your own political system.
I know more than a lot of people. Which is extremely sad, since I loathe politics and want nothing to do with them. That said, my kid is about to graduate with a Political Science degree, so he doesn't even have to look that kind of thing up.

That was intentional so that in your example, the state with 40 million voters doesn't control everything.
The House is suppose to be the balance to that, where the state with 40 million does have more power.

Latest posts

Back