Technologic Game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bam111

Abandon your fear. Look forward.
Reaction score

This will probably be my last attempt at a game since most of them have not been doing so well lol (nothing personal felt) this game if someone has already done, I will be astounded because I was thinking about this game and the idea is rather new in my head. The game is inspired by the band Daft Punk the songs name is (Technologic) the game is creative (I feel like) the lyrics of the song are to be used with either a word or a picture (preferably a picture) so one of the lyrics for example is (use it) then I would place something (anything as long as it fits the lyrics) I would use like this:

(use it)

see not too bad, the lyrics don't have to go in an order either as long as they are the lyrics to the song its fine if at any time you get confused on how to play ask and I will remind you it's not that hard though once you get into the rhythm of the game:

Lyrics:
Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail it, upgrade it, Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it, snap it, work it, quick erase it, Write it, cut it, paste it, save it, load it, check it, quick rewrite it, Plug it, play it, burn it, rip it, drag it, drop it, zip it , unzip it, Lock it, fill it, call it, find it, view it, code it, jam it, unlock it, Surf it, scroll it, pause it, click it, cross it, crack it, switch it, update it, Name it, read it, tune it, print it, scan it, send it, fax it, rename it, Touch it, bring it, pay it, watch it, turn it, leave it, stop it, format it

to make it even easier you could copy the lyrics from the top paste it then put your response picture or type your technology you are adding, I do hope this is not to confusing it is a very interesting way to play I will go the first couple of rounds to show what I mean. Hope you enjoy the game and the rest of your day

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back