Tell us five random things about yourself...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. I have never broken a bone in my body, but have had a lot of serious accidents.
2. I have died twice.
3. I like hanging upside-down.
4. I have a strong urge to fly, but have never skydived, wingsuited or bungee jumped.
5. I have been 1 meter away from a wild hyena.

1.I really love Hot cross buns .
2.I banged my forehead twice as a kid ending up in hospital with stitches ....explains alot really.
3.I proposed on a cliff overlooking the sea with a ring I'd bought half an hour earlier.
4.I ate six packets of cheese and onion crisps at one sitting
5.I dropped my motor bike doing a u turn in a petrol station,couldn't pick it up so this big trucker picked it up like it was a kids bike was really embarrassing.

1) vote Libertarian
2) eat a plant based diet
3) Pisces sun, Scorpio rising, moon in Aquarius
4) 5'6" - so not tall dark and handsome, but rather, short, dark, and funny(?)
5) love to play and watch golf

I have probably done this already....but not in the last few pages soooooooo.....

1. I have a veggie garden, and it gets bigger every year.
2. I have play like 400 hours on Stardew Valley, and it's still not old to me.
3. I teach kids how to weld.
4. I really want to find an anime show to watch on Netflix or Hulu. I think I would like the genre, just no idea what one to watch.
5. It is very hard for me to think of a random thing about myself that is not about dogs. lol

1. I use and wear almost everything until it breaks or tears.
2. Drinking beer has really grown on me considering that I had my first beer at 18.
3. I started collecting bottle caps as a consequence of #2 and I have a small box full of them.
4. I'm never happy with anything I do or create. Maybe because I'm never really happy in general.
5. I really like myself with no hair but almost everyone I know dislikes it.

Nicolelt said:
2. I have play like 400 hours on Stardew Valley, and it's still not old to me.

5.1. I've done a long break and I struggle to start it up again after 280 hours, even with the new updates. It's a bit sad.

Nicolelt said:
4. I really want to find an anime show to watch on Netflix or Hulu. I think I would like the genre, just no idea what one to watch.

5.2. I'm not a "weeb" and know hardly anything about anime, but I did enjoy Death Note and Neon Genesis Evangelion, the latter being pretty **** weird.

I think this is great racking your brain to think about stuff..nice and gentle

1.One side of my family goes back to a clothier that had visits with HenryV111
2.I drive a very old Kia diesel Sole with tinted back windows.
3.I'm so poor I've had to borrow a tenner for flowers and make a homemade card for the wife on Sunday.
4.My Labrador lived to 19 years old.I have a really grumpy shitzu now he's bitten two barbers so I cut his hair which keeps on growing. 
5.Sometimes when I laugh too much I feel like I'm having a heart attack and I feel like crap afterwards.

Just Games said:
3.I'm so poor I've had to borrow a tenner for flowers and make a homemade card for the wife on Sunday.
4.My Labrador lived to 19 years old.I have a really grumpy shitzu now he's bitten two barbers so I cut his hair which keeps on growing. 

Homemade cards are so cute! I bet she'll love it! And what an amazing life your labrador must have lived, that age is really rare for that breed.

Nicolelt said:
Just Games said:

Homemade cards are so cute! I bet she'll love it! And what an amazing life your labrador must have lived, that age is really rare for that breed.
Thanks Nicole. I'll do my best but probs just colour a big heart in because I'm not very inventive.Hope you have a nice day too.Yeah he was a rescue brown lab ,big built and daft as a brush.When he slept on our bed it was like having a pony stretched across  it.Are you the one that loves dogs too and has alot of them.

Just Games said:
Nicolelt said:
Just Games said:

Thanks Nicole. I'll do my best but probs just colour a big heart in because I'm not very inventive.Hope you have a nice day too.Yeah he was a rescue brown lab ,big built and daft as a brush.When he slept on our bed it was like having a pony stretched across  it.Are you the one that loves dogs too and has alot of them.

I would rather have a thought out homemade gift from someone than something bought.  Also, aren't there any flowers you can steal from a neighbors yard or something?  (Stealing is bad, don't do it, okay?  It's bad bad bad)  (But no one would miss a few flowers, right?)

Nicolelt said:
1. I have a veggie garden, and it gets bigger every year.

They can do that. Mine got so that it was the whole back yard and one side of the house.

Just Games said:
Nicolelt said:
Just Games said:

Yep, I have several. I breed dogs. Only 4 live with me right now, others I felt needed more attention so they live with other families. I borrow them from time to time to show them at dog shows. My husband wrote me a poem about a potato for Valentines day a few years ago. It was the best.

TheRealCallie said:
Just Games said:
Nicolelt said:
Just Games said:

I would rather have a thought out homemade gift from someone than something bought.  Also, aren't there any flowers you can steal from a neighbors yard or something?  (Stealing is bad, don't do it, okay?  It's bad bad bad)  (But no one would miss a few flowers, right?)

Lol its winter here,no flowers yet really ,I've bought some now because they were selling out fast :)

Nicolelt said:
Just Games said:
Nicolelt said:
Just Games said:

Yep, I have several. I breed dogs. Only 4 live with me right now, others I felt needed more attention so they live with other families. I borrow them from time to time to show them at dog shows. My husband wrote me a poem about a potato for Valentines day a few years ago. It was the best.

That's lovely, nice fella you got there :) .Used to love crufts dog show in London.We thinking about Dalmation or tan pug now,we a bit torn because of pugs need for the vets alot apparently.

1. I don't like one tiny thing about my kitchen and would love nothing more than to gut the whole thing and completely redo it.
2. I'm not supposed to have caffeine
3. I keep my house between 63 and 67 F
4. I have not yet had a day off this year and I always work on every holiday.
5. I don't like getting flowers.

1. My fav number is 3
2. Im bipolar
3. I believe in living forever
4. I think about God alot
5. Im a poet

TheRealCallie said:
1. I don't like one tiny thing about my kitchen and would love nothing more than to gut the whole thing and completely redo it.

Omigosh Callie - that is so cold!!! (your house temperature that is)

Vinny D said:
TheRealCallie said:

Omigosh Callie - that is so cold!!! (your house temperature that is)

lol yes, but it is 16F outside, so it's like a heat wave in here. :p

1) I have a twin brother
2) I can't stand parsnips!
3) I'd live forever if I could
4) I read every day
5) If I could start again I'd join the circus!

Nicolelt said:
rebeccarose said:
2) I can't stand parsnips!

I can't think of a time that I ever ate a parsnip...now I want to try them to see how bad they are.

They are amazing!
Especially when roasted and glazed with honey. They make a great accompanyment to a good roast dinner :p

Latest posts

Back