Tell us five random things about yourself...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Ditto
2. Once for me. Is this because of lifestyle choices, sickness, or just wrong place wrong time?
3. Im so far from smart I don't know anything unless its about me.
4. Why him?
5. That's really cool. Did you use different materials to compare the differences?
4: He was smarter than me.
5: Different materials, different shapes, different sizes. Different airfoils. It is incredible how many ways one can make a stick fly.

If I didn't have to fit in with the timings of my job I would probably be nocturnal.

When I was a kid, I once broke my arm while in hospital of all places. Fell off the bed while climbing down to go get my tea. Never did get any tea that night and ended up the following morning with a new plaster jacket on, (the reason I was in hospital in the first place) and a cast on my arm.

I've been in the cockpit of a 747 mid-flight (prior to them stopping that sort of thing) and it was pretty amazing to see out of the windows and thunder storm below.

I have one sugar in a cup of tea but two sugars in a cup of coffee.

I'm a really quiet person, I keep myself to myself and just get on with things. I've always keep my emotions hidden and while it has served me well in the past, it seems to have it's downfalls in later life.

Latest posts

Back