Tell us five random things about yourself...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've known my wife for almost 60% of my life.

As a child and teenager I've climbed hundreds of trees.

My dream is to have an apple orchard.

I ran away from home once.

I talk to dead people at work and it's not as strange or weird as it may sound.

Last edited:
1. I used to work in a bookstore.
2. A quite special one, something like Shakespeare & Company or City Lights but not as old or famous.
3. With my wife and friends we used to read aloud Tolkien's and C.S. Lewis books, with a bottle of wine of course.
4. I don't own a car anymore. Car clubs are so convenient.
5. Years ago I had an unexpected crush on my male friend. Never say never :)

Last edited:
1 i don't believe in randomness or coincidences
2 fav number is three
3 sometimes i am bothered by solipsistic thoughts
4 i've felt immense pain in my mind. it was like a nuclear explosion had detonated in my brain
5 i don't believe in dying

1. I play Beat Saber reasonably well for an old guy with damaged wrists.
2. I help moderate a relatively large online video game database.
3. I was in an emotionally abusive relationship with someone who belittled, emasculated, abused and used me, separated me from the few friends I had and eventually blocked me everywhere and disappeared.
4. I drink so many Monster Ultra Whites that my blood has largely been replaced with caffeine and b vitamins.
5. I've spent over 20 minutes trying to think of anything to write for number 5.

Are we allowed to post in here? Lady4 kind of owns this.

Well here goes.

1. I am looking at another Christmas Eve and Christmas Day by myself. I was invited to go some place but I did not feel comfortable going because everyone there was going with a significant other.

2. I am a speed reader and that is why I purchased an Amazon Oasis last year. I don't know how I got to read so fast. It is something that just came to me.

3. Every time I watch the movie It's a Wonderful Life I get to thinking how it would've turned out if it were me instead of George Bailey.

4. I have to admit that this year when I returned it has not been that bad.

5. Relatives always say they want to come out and see me but I know it's just talk and I don't mind.

1. I have a food 🍆🥑🍄 phobia. Takes me a very long time to try something new. And I never, ever put anything in my mouth unless knowing what it is.

2. I tend to freeze up 🥶 in group atmosphere and have trouble spitting out a coherent sentence when surrounded by many.

3. I joined team sports 🧢⚾️ for 5 years to overcome #2 above - it did not work!

4. I read, and continue to read writings of Lao Tzu and Chuang Tzu. I try to apply principles of Taoism ☯️ to my every day life.

5. I attended Kirtan's and think they are real cool 😎

1. I look 6'6" in the distance, devoid of anything to scale.
2. I'm older than I was yesterday.
3. I like to breathe.
4. I still have bad hair days, especially when I can't find it.
5. I love the countryside, cars, comedy, Coke Zero, and crazy blondes. 🤓

1: I hate spiders,very terrified of them. 2: I am one strong woman and don't let anything hold me back. 3: A mouthy redhead and this is when something does not go right. 4: A picky eater,hate onions and anything very spicy. 5: I love to pull pranks

1. I've been to Uruguay
2. I was once on national television playing a lounge lizard
3. I once had to carry a cart with a Van Gogh painting on one side and a Gauguin on the other - before I moved it, the conservator said "don't worry, there's only about $20 million there"
4. I ruined a scene in a movie with Matthew Modine and I never worked in movies again
5. I spent a weekend at a store handing out coupons for items that the store didn't carry

Last edited:
3. I once had to carry a cart with a Van Gogh painting on one side and a Gauguin on the other - before I moved it, the conservator said "don't worry, there's only about $20 million there"
Wow 😯 not sure I could such a task

3. With my wife and friends we used to read aloud Tolkien's and C.S. Lewis books, with a bottle of wine of course.
I am a fan of C.S.Lewis.... would make for a great evening reading, "Screwtape Proposes a Toast". 😉

1. I kill any indoor plant I get (unless my cat eats it first), so I have plants living at my mom's house.
2. I love old, huge houses
3. I love experimenting with food
4. I don't like living in cities/towns.
5. I add to/vandalize my mom's Christmas village and my dad's gnome village every year.

Latest posts

Back