Thanks for everything

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 164061

Sarcastic Overthinker
Reaction score
As the title says i would like to thank people for the opinions, thoughts and support since i've used this forum. I know i haven't been here forever, but many of you have given me much needed strength/energy when i've needed it and i'd like to thank you for that. :) .

As the title says i would like to thank people for the opinions, thoughts and support since i've used this forum. I know i haven't been here forever, but many of you have given me much needed strength/energy when i've needed it and i'd like to thank you for that. :) .
Don't leave !

I‘d like to thank my fourth grade teacher, Heather Treen, for inspiring me to make a difference in my peer’s lives.

Latest posts

Back