The Barbie Lifestyle

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CenotaphGirl

Under the dirt, that’s my home ⚰️
Reaction score
So my plan for 2023 is to claw my looks back from the cenotaph they are currently residing in.
I have planned out my whole entire life for 2023 and thought eh... people might wanna see, they might not...
But here is the plan :) its bloody brutal 😅 🥺 😬 😬 😬 😬 believe it or not, the thing I am most excited about is the self-help book, a page a day is so easy to commit to :)

Screenshot 2023-01-02 at 09.27.09.png

Very good. ^_^
I watched an interview with a guy once who spent almost 20 years on death row in prison, 8 years of which he was in solitary confinement, and when asked how he survived without going crazy he said: The first thing you're going to need is a schedule.
He's out of prison now, and received $44 Million from the state for being wrongly convicted.
But yes, scheduling is very **** important.
The trick is, really, to try to maintain a schedule, but not beat yourself up over when you fall off of it.
You've gotta just dust yourself off, and get back on.

Very good. ^_^
I watched an interview with a guy once who spent almost 20 years on death row in prison, 8 years of which he was in solitary confinement, and when asked how he survived without going crazy he said: The first thing you're going to need is a schedule.
He's out of prison now, and received $44 Million from the state for being wrongly convicted.
But yes, scheduling is very **** important.
The trick is, really, to try to maintain a schedule, but not beat yourself up over when you fall off of it.
You've gotta just dust yourself off, and get back on.
Soooo happy I read this, couldnt get to the gym this morning did an at home work out instead ✨ I was gonna just freak out but I started thinking fast lol

I would consider trying something other than chicken sometime. Maybe every 30th day or so. I advise broccoli. I love broccoli.
Whoops this is just my week one I meal prep so kinda have the same old meal all week 🙈✨ week 2 is grilled lamb with veggies

Soooo happy I read this, couldnt get to the gym this morning did an at home work out instead ✨ I was gonna just freak out but I started thinking fast lol

Off days happen. That's totally normal.
Plus burnout is physically inevitable and while exercise is good, injury is not.
There's a difference between sweating and dehydration, and wondering for the next 2 weeks if you should consider going to see a doctor because you accidentally pushed yourself too hard. You never want the later to happen.

I knew an older weight lifter who had the later happen once.
He messed up his wrist plate doing curls.
Went to his doctor and explained what happened 2 weeks later.
And his doctor was like:
"What're you doing? You're 48, your bulking days are long gone, you need to focus on managing what you've got."

While that's not entirely true, I'm 100% sure his doctor put it that way because I know that man pretty well and he's stubborn as a horses ass.
Great guy, love the Hell out of him, but if there's a 0.002% chance, he'll jump for that chance. :rolleyes: He's a retired stock broker, that's why he's like that. Compulsive gambling addiction.

I've always wanted to spend less time for sleeping but I won't be able to do anything at all if I sleep for the 3 hours :) You are my super-hero))
Lool Oh soo I am a super insomniac! it's awful not sleeping, cant imagine the damage I am doing to my body.

Off days happen. That's totally normal.
Plus burnout is physically inevitable and while exercise is good, injury is not.
There's a difference between sweating and dehydration, and wondering for the next 2 weeks if you should consider going to see a doctor because you accidentally pushed yourself too hard. You never want the later to happen.

I knew an older weight lifter who had the later happen once.
He messed up his wrist plate doing curls.
Went to his doctor and explained what happened 2 weeks later.
And his doctor was like:
"What're you doing? You're 48, your bulking days are long gone, you need to focus on managing what you've got."

While that's not entirely true, I'm 100% sure his doctor put it that way because I know that man pretty well and he's stubborn as a horses ass.
Great guy, love the Hell out of him, but if there's a 0.002% chance, he'll jump for that chance. :rolleyes: He's a retired stock broker, that's why he's like that. Compulsive gambling addiction.
yeahhh my friend got addicted to weights and literally messed up her shoulder to think point the doctor said she wasn't allowed to weight lift for 6 weeks (but still did)... nopes no injuries for meee lolz

Good luck to you Princess, you can do it!.

I did 3 hour long yoga classes this morning ,cycled 5k and after just weighing myself am 5 lbs heavier than this morning, sod this for a game of soldiers I'm off to find fish & chips ( cooked in beef dripping ) and a few pints of Guinness.

Good luck to you Princess, you can do it!.

I did 3 hour long yoga classes this morning ,cycled 5k and after just weighing myself am 5 lbs heavier than this morning, sod this for a game of soldiers I'm off to find fish & chips ( cooked in beef dripping ) and a few pints of Guinness.
lool muscle weighs more than fat random guy! 😇✨

yeahhh my friend got addicted to weights and literally messed up her shoulder to think point the doctor said she wasn't allowed to weight lift for 6 weeks (but still did)... nopes no injuries for meee lolz

There's a science to adding weight.
If you don't know that science, then yeah, it can result in injury.
The trouble however is learning to gauge that science.
Because your body is not going to be exact to that science until workout becomes regulatory for a while.

So you've gotta do some tests.
1 Rep Max Test, Rep To Fail Test, etc.

Nutritional breakdown helps, whey protein powder makes a difference, and understanding the science of nutrition.

Drums you up some numbers that you will need to help calculate whatever it is that you want to be able to do long-term.

Depending on what you're trying to do with your body, it'll all vary from one person to the next in terms of goal trajectory as well as planning for what needs to get done. It's gonna be a bit different for everyone. 🤷‍♂️

Modern day Ken
iu

At the gymmmmmmmm let's gooooo :)

Gym Bunny Barbie! theres 13 guys here... yikes... where is everyoneee

Latest posts

Back