the best laugh for you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's actually the stupidest thing. Me and a couple friends were playing Idk what game and they found this gif of a sloth coming out of the water with a dumb look on it's face. We must have not slept or something because we legit were dying for like 20 minutes. We still lament never seeing that sloth again some 10 years later.

I feel like literally anyone will have a way better story, something involving the real world.

It's actually the stupidest thing. Me and a couple friends were playing Idk what game and they found this gif of a sloth coming out of the water with a dumb look on it's face. We must have not slept or something because we legit were dying for like 20 minutes. We still lament never seeing that sloth again some 10 years later.

I feel like literally anyone will have a way better story, something involving the real world.
That's too funny 😂

I was eating a salad and drinking at a restaurant after an onsite review of medical claims during an overnight stay I was wearing flip flops. Somehow,the flip flops tripped me up and I went flying into the glass exit door. I was laughing so hard: because people thought I was drunk, but I wasn't and couldn't get back up from laughing at myself so hard. Every time I tried to get up, I would fall back down from laughing so hard. This happened about three times. Lol

I was in a professional meeting around 2015 at the heaviest time in my life. I was called in to help solve problems with our data feed. My boss, who does self deprecating humor as well, noted how well I was doing because no one else could solve it. People at the meeting were impressed, wanted me in speed dial for future problems, and asked what my name was at the end of the meeting. I said: call our department and ask for the fat man. My boss and I left the meeting because you could hear a pin drop with people feeling uncomfortable with my comment, and we both laughed hard all the way back to our offices. MY boss and I can be extremely politically incorrect and surprised we never got into trouble. Lol

I was eating a salad and drinking at a restaurant after an onsite review of medical claims during an overnight stay I was wearing flip flops. Somehow,the flip flops tripped me up and I went flying into the glass exit door. I was laughing so hard: because people thought I was drunk, but I wasn't and couldn't get back up from laughing at myself so hard. Every time I tried to get up, I would fall back down from laughing so hard. This happened about three times. Lol

I was in a professional meeting around 2015 at the heaviest time in my life. I was called in to help solve problems with our data feed. My boss, who does self deprecating humor as well, noted how well I was doing because no one else could solve it. People at the meeting were impressed, wanted me in speed dial for future problems, and asked what my name was at the end of the meeting. I said: call our department and ask for the fat man. My boss and I left the meeting because you could hear a pin drop with people feeling uncomfortable with my comment, and we both laughed hard all the way back to our offices. MY boss and I can be extremely politically incorrect and surprised we never got into trouble. Lol

Did anyone ever call for the fat man’s assistance?

This one time,when I was just a kid,when my brother was still alive,my brother had a wave runner/jet ski my aunt and cousin came to my house for the weekend from Orlando,we took the wave runner/jet ski out,well,I was on the jet ski with my mom,and all of a sudden out of nowhere,there comes this naked old guy running on to the dock and into the water,I tell you what,that was the funniest thing that I had ever saw.

This one time,when I was just a kid,when my brother was still alive,my brother had a wave runner/jet ski my aunt and cousin came to my house for the weekend from Orlando,we took the wave runner/jet ski out,well,I was on the jet ski with my mom,and all of a sudden out of nowhere,there comes this naked old guy running on to the dock and into the water,I tell you what,that was the funniest thing that I had ever saw.
When I was a teenager I pitched my tent on a beach one night, I didn't realise it was a clothing optional beach, I awoke in the morning to find my tent surrounded by naked old guys.

After walking home from a party one night, I came across a construction zone. Very few cars were on the road at that time. So, I very slightly moves the traffic cones and signs in closer to each other until they were touching on both sides of the road. Then I got a ways back and watched what happened. Ha! ha!

People would by driving and tap their brakes, continue going, swerve, start knocking down cones on either side of them and then slam on their brakes. They would get out of the cars and look around trying to figure out what they did wrong or what happened. Eventually they would turn around and go back they way they came. None of them seemed to be able to figure out what I did.

Once someone left I would go back and re-setup the cones like I originally did and then wait for someone else to enter my trap. I did it for a couple hours. I was laughing so hard. Ha! ha!

I used to honeysuckle like that all the time. It's fun to mess with people.

What was the best laugh that you have ever had?Post what happened that made you have a good laugh.
I feel mean for even telling you I laughed, but once my cat climbed into one of those small plastic bags like you get at the grocery store. When he tried to get back out, the handles wrapped around his tail and he got scared, and started racing around my apartment. I tried chasing him so I could get the bag off, but as he ran, the bag inflated and he just ran faster and faster... Wish I had gotten it on video, but I didn't even have a cell phone then! (Come to think of it, me chasing him would probably been pretty funny too, if anyone had been there to see it; I am not the most graceful person you will ever come across!) (If it helps the visual, he's a black cat, and his name is Licorice.)

I feel mean for even telling you I laughed, but once my cat climbed into one of those small plastic bags like you get at the grocery store. When he tried to get back out, the handles wrapped around his tail and he got scared, and started racing around my apartment. I tried chasing him so I could get the bag off, but as he ran, the bag inflated and he just ran faster and faster... Wish I had gotten it on video, but I didn't even have a cell phone then! (Come to think of it, me chasing him would probably been pretty funny too, if anyone had been there to see it; I am not the most graceful person you will ever come across!) (If it helps the visual, he's a black cat, and his name is Licorice.)
you like funny animal videos? we got a thread of those

Oh help! I sometimes cruise YouTube for funny animal videos when I can't sleep, or if I am feeling particularly down. Those and the ones with babies and kids are my favorites.

Thanks! I recently made a new friend who is not answering my texts...need a little distraction! :confused:

That's too funny

One thing that comes to mind is this guy on a bicycle gradually losing control, it seemed impossible to fail, but he managed to do so, and it was like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

And then there was another, who kept crashing constantly, just got back on only to crash again, and again, and again lol.

Everytime i go to Belgium theres always cartoon comedy, not sure how to explain it.
Like stepping on a rake, lossing thier footing and spinning around and tripping. You can almost see the stars rotate around thier heads.

Everytime i go to Belgium theres always cartoon comedy, not sure how to explain it.
Like stepping on a rake, lossing thier footing and spinning around and tripping. You can almost see the stars rotate around thier heads.
Trying to picture it, we must be so used to it that we don't notice anymore.
You come a lot to Belgium?

One thing that comes to mind is this guy on a bicycle gradually losing control, it seemed impossible to fail, but he managed to do so, and it was like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

And then there was another, who kept crashing constantly, just got back on only to crash again, and again, and again lol.

Slapstick

Latest posts

Back