The Best Places To Meet Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's silly because I was rejected by the person that was supposed to love and honor me until we died. It's silly because I suffered through 8 years of emotional abuse, physical abuse AND rejection and I got over it. Do you honestly believe that someone telling you that you are nothing and you are worthless isn't rejection? And I've been rejected by people other than my husband too.
And no, I have no issue with most men, just the ones that blame others and try to make their situation so much worse because us evil womens couldn't possibly understand anything that a precious man might endure. Fix your issues ( and that goes for women too, EVERYONE has issues), get rid of the negativity and treat women like they are people, not something to win/trick and maybe you'll have better luck.

I think it's presumptuous to say you can rightly assign blame and tell people the actual gravity of their situations based on nothing but forum posts.

I think it's presumptuous to say you can rightly assign blame and tell people the actual gravity of their situations based on nothing but forum posts.

There are now and always have been many people here who blame their lack of a relationship on women. Aside from very few exceptions to the rule, nothing is ever solely on one person/group. It's ridiculous to say everything is the fault of someone or something else. We all have things we can work on. We all have issues. So, for those people, it's not at all presumptuous.
In turn, there are also women who blame men. This is also wrong.

As for the "actual gravity" thing you mention, I didn't do that. I give my opinion based on what I see. Sure, I might be wrong, but you can actually tell a lot about people based on "nothing but forum posts." Especially if they have been here for a while and they keep repeating the same things over and over again and shoot down any advice given to them that doesn't align with their own way of thinking. Now, the OP is still somewhat new, as in doesn't have a lot of posts, but when threads end in the same way or they argue against anything that isn't agreeable to them, it says a lot.

There are now and always have been many people here who blame their lack of a relationship on women. Aside from very few exceptions to the rule, nothing is ever solely on one person/group. It's ridiculous to say everything is the fault of someone or something else. We all have things we can work on. We all have issues. So, for those people, it's not at all presumptuous.
In turn, there are also women who blame men. This is also wrong.

As for the "actual gravity" thing you mention, I didn't do that. I give my opinion based on what I see. Sure, I might be wrong, but you can actually tell a lot about people based on "nothing but forum posts." Especially if they have been here for a while and they keep repeating the same things over and over again and shoot down any advice given to them that doesn't align with their own way of thinking. Now, the OP is still somewhat new, as in doesn't have a lot of posts, but when threads end in the same way or they argue against anything that isn't agreeable to them, it says a lot.

Well, now that you've said this, I actually agree with you. I only bothered to write because your comment got me thinking. You said that your husband abused you for 8 years. Suppose you were to speak ill of men while not mentioning that last part, everyone would think it was for nothing, I presume. I myself would imagine some kind of bad experience must have happened to justify it, but I would never guess something so serious. I think it's emblematic of how there's always a lot beneath the surface that we don't get to see when interacting with people in forums like this. It's something I always keep in mind.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure men's mistreatment of women is overall a lot worse than its opposite. Sadly, we still live in that world, there's no doubt in my mind about this. If I were in your situation, I don't think I'd have the strength to move on from that experience. Indeed, women are stronger than men in many ways.

Latest posts

Back