The Bucket List

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulmabriefs144

Reaction score
Let's say today is the last day on earth and then Zakum comes to squash everyone (what, you think he isn't Mayan).

Let's hear your plans of things to do to make that day last.

* Finish my video game programming
* Go for a nice long hike up a mountain.
* Go skiing somewhere.
* Rest at a lodge in front of a fire and have real cocoa (none of this pre-sweetened powdered stuff, rich dark chocolate cocoa with marshmallow made from actual marshmallow root instead of corn syrup)
* Have a movie marathon with family and friends.

Head straight to Area 51, go down 30 floors and practice my putting on one of those roll out grass mats everybody uses when indoors. I would also play a bunch of video games as well with all the aliens.

I would party.

I would party hard.

tumblr_m3ie29MKdt1qb225v.gif

Oh yes.

I want to impress a girl with my knowledge of origami.

I want to be at a bar, alone, sipping a rum and coke and reading something by Camus (my favorite author), perhaps A Happy Death or The Rebel. I want her to sit next to me and drop some semi-cheesy line. I want to say that she can do better and rest on arm on the back of her chair without touching her. Lean in just enough to show interest, but not so much to be imposing. When she gives her next attempt, I want to stare her deeply in the eyes, smirk and smile at the same time and run my eyes from her eyes, down her shoulders, onto her arms and then onto her hands and stop at her finger tips as they twitch with anticipation. At which point, she recognizes what I had been working with my hands while distracted, a paper swan or something of the like at her very finger tips.

Oh man, I have to get to the library and pick up a book on origami.

I would like to make it back to Germany.

Latest posts

Back