The Camping Trailer Project

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So made up a comfy toilet to go over a hole or you can use a bag. Also tested my new shower pump that goes with my new en suite, which worked well and gave me about 4mins of running water. In the colder months I don’t really have a shower unless it’s been a few days and have done some energetic activities like hiking. There’s never usually a shower facility where I go camping.

IMG_7509.jpeg a7b45933-6653-4aa7-89ae-8b3792c52fcc.jpeg

Not much to do at the moment. I removed the four broken latches to install new ones later, and since there was a couple of holes in the roof rack anyway, I attached a couple of anchor points. Have a plan to go camping again this Sunday for a few days, but not sure if the weather will be good enough.

Camp Trailer - 0023.jpg Camp Trailer - 0088.jpg Camp Trailer - 0087.jpg

While camping on the last trip, we got wet a couple times when we wanted to access this side of the trailer because the awning doesn't got all the way around of course, so I thought I'd see how I could rig up another cover. I was able to sort out this little setup with the blue tarp easily enough, and could even add another tarp to make walls. Like camping under a circus tent lol.

Camp Trailer - 0089.jpg

Just a minor modification. Removed the metal runners from the bottom of the drawers and put in wood runners for the drawers to slide on. They travel nicer now. And joined the two drawers together. They can slide out either side.

IMG_8253.jpeg

So made up a comfy toilet to go over a hole or you can use a bag. Also tested my new shower pump that goes with my new en suite, which worked well and gave me about 4mins of running water. In the colder months I don’t really have a shower unless it’s been a few days and have done some energetic activities like hiking. There’s never usually a shower facility where I go camping.

View attachment 7908 View attachment 7910
That's original, the crate crappa, you'd really s$@t yourself if you got a fine for having that

While camping on the last trip, we got wet a couple times when we wanted to access this side of the trailer because the awning doesn't got all the way around of course, so I thought I'd see how I could rig up another cover. I was able to sort out this little setup with the blue tarp easily enough, and could even add another tarp to make walls. Like camping under a circus tent lol.

View attachment 8062
Yeah nothing worse than the rain. But surfing it out with the tarps. Very nostalgic for me, I grew up camping out.. Friday night we'd be somewhere like rushworth or raffertys River, fire, drinks and swag

That's original, the crate crappa, you'd really s$@t yourself if you got a fine for having that
Wouldn’t get a fine. I keep well away from any water source and dig good holes.
Yeah nothing worse than the rain. But surfing it out with the tarps. Very nostalgic for me, I grew up camping out.. Friday night we'd be somewhere like rushworth or raffertys River, fire, drinks and swag
I hate wind. Rain I can take for the most part. I watch the weather carefully before I go camping anywhere.

Latest posts

Back