The Confession Booth

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About time I made it to public. Ahem...

I'm sensitive and sometimes way too much sensitives.
My emotions are my weakness and my strength too.
I have a very sharp and cunning mind but I keep it at bay when dealing with people, I communicate with heart as long as they have no inferior motive to hurt me.
I have this tendency to hurt back when someone hurts me deep, The closer is someone to me the higher are the chances of being hurt by me. By words I mean.
I don't lie, I never do. I will say the truth doesn't matter you like me or not.
I remember pretty much everything that is said to me, good things and bad things alike.
I don't share much especially my memories.
I'm way possessive.
I'm over protective of things precious to me to the level of suffocation sometimes but most of time it's under control.
I don't like to fight. I try to run from it as much as possible cause I know If I fight back things will get real nasty. I don't like it, don't want it.

And that's that. Some are too personal for public posting :p

Adding few more...

Don't ever try to hurt her, you won't like my that version, believe me. Few have seen it.
I have trouble forgiving people I don't know how to do that. But I try to forget them which is even harder.
I rarely, rarely get depressed. Had been in one for quite a long time.
My mood swing is unpredictable.
I have a easy going attitude.

And I think that will be enough. I won't post more, I don't want to be freed from sins so early :p

I met my first love on this forum few years ago. ♥ Shhh, not telling who he is. ^__^

lonelyfairy said:
I met my first love on this forum few years ago. ♥ Shhh, not telling who he is. ^__^

I'm curious who is he? *thinking sensibly*

Can't be me though I have come only few months ago :p

PenDragon said:
lonelyfairy said:

Not telling. :p He hasn't used this forum for years.

lonelyfairy said:
PenDragon said:
lonelyfairy said:

Not telling. :p He hasn't used this forum for years.

Is that so? Hmm. *thinking something*

I confess to being a little bit unreasonable to other people lately. I might have even had some bad thoughts. :(
I get so annoyed easily recently. Sometimes it just takes over and I wonder if it's really part of who I am. I hope not... :\

ladyforsaken said:
I confess to being a little bit unreasonable to other people lately. I might have even had some bad thoughts. :(
I get so annoyed easily recently. Sometimes it just takes over and I wonder if it's really part of who I am. I hope not... :\

I'd wager that it's part of being depressed and feeling that you are not in control of your own life right now. That's what it always is with me...

Cavey said:
ladyforsaken said:

I'd wager that it's part of being depressed and feeling that you are not in control of your own life right now. That's what it always is with me...

Hmm. Is that the root of my frustrations and unreasonableness? Perhaps. I'm gonna have to ponder over that thought. Thanks, Cavey.

ladyforsaken said:
Cavey said:
ladyforsaken said:

Hmm. Is that the root of my frustrations and unreasonableness? Perhaps. I'm gonna have to ponder over that thought. Thanks, Cavey.

You're the only one who knows for sure. I just know that when I was going through my medical problems and my depression was running out of control, I was very irritable, unreasonable and downright unpleasant at times.

The fact that you feel guilt and worry about these feelings should point to it not just being 'part of who you are'.

Cavey said:
ladyforsaken said:
Cavey said:
ladyforsaken said:

You're the only one who knows for sure. I just know that when I was going through my medical problems and my depression was running out of control, I was very irritable, unreasonable and downright unpleasant at times.

The fact that you feel guilt and worry about these feelings should point to it not just being 'part of who you are'.

This makes a lot of sense. I think you're most likely right. Thanks again, Cavey.

Couple of more...

Even though I sounded cold to you, you know how warm I am.
And, Yes those few messages were to bug you only, nothing serious :p

I really want to move abroad someday. A warm place with palm trees and sunshine. Enough with this cold wind, hrrr!

Ok confession time

-my life is full of regrets
-I try not to, but what other people think of me motivates many of my decisions
-I'm tempted to steal/cheat at exams, but I'm too afraid of getting caught.
-I'm a virgin and I'm scared to have sex (not that the opportunity has arisen)
-Never been kissed, dated or even asked out on a date.
-I'm very very unsure about my sexuality - I like girls, I like guys, but I don't like girl on girl....etc
-sometimes I wish I had a girlfriend, sometimes I wish I had a boyfriend, but secretly I think I couldn't be bothered dealing with all the drama a relationship brings
-sometimes I wonder if I should have been born a guy
-thinking about my sexuality is tiring
-I want to be a party animal but I'm scared I'd disappoint my parents
-I'm a very immature 25 year old
-I wish I was someone else, living somewhere else everyday, and so I feel like I'll never really be happy
-I used to cut, but it didn't make me feel anything really, now I can't wear short shorts because my scars show
-I've literally never said these things out loud
-Thinking about this is making me sad =(

LoneStar1989 said:
Ok confession time

-my life is full of regrets
-I try not to, but what other people think of me motivates many of my decisions
-I'm tempted to steal/cheat at exams, but I'm too afraid of getting caught.
-I'm a virgin and I'm scared to have sex (not that the opportunity has arisen)
-Never been kissed, dated or even asked out on a date.
-I'm very very unsure about my sexuality - I like girls, I like guys, but I don't like girl on girl....etc
-sometimes I wonder if I should have been born a guy
-thinking about my sexuality is tiring
-I want to be a party animal but I'm scared I'd disappoint my parents
-I'm a very immature 25 year old
-I wish I was someone else, living somewhere else everyday, and so I feel like I'll never really be happy
-I've literally never said these things out loud
-Thinking about this is making me sad =(

*hugs* :\

I sometimes imagine that underneath my skin I am robotic - like the Terminator (only nice :)) - when I walk down the street my eyes scan the surroundings and the people, returning information about them etc.

I'm 35 this year :)

I focus on financial issues because I am terrified of the emotional ones I have. It's easier for me to fix things I can see, and touch, than the ones that are deep inside of me.

Confession time...

I ... ... .... You.
I do not hate in anyone, it's in my nature but seeing you is just fuels that disgusting feeling in me.
And I love you in so many ways you can't possibly imagine.

1. I set my Steam status as offline so that I can play alone
  2. I compose songs on the guitar but don't record so I forget them after two hours
  3. This is my first time using a forum I'm kind of terrified
  4. I can't do most things maybe that's why I want to be a musician (I know that's not going to work)
  5. Never had a girlfriend or had sex or anything

Latest posts

Back