The Confession Booth

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ulbrich said:
[*]This is my first time using a forum I'm kind of terrified

Welcome to the forum. Hope you'll find some peace on here and what you're looking for. No reason to feel terrified, most people here are pretty friendly and welcoming. :)

ladyforsaken said:
Ulbrich said:
[*]This is my first time using a forum I'm kind of terrified

Welcome to the forum. Hope you'll find some peace on here and what you're looking for. No reason to feel terrified, most people here are pretty friendly and welcoming. :)

*shy* :)

confessionzzzz....

My cat sleeps on my head at night.
I eat more canned tuna than is healthy.
I feel like I have no home since I'm caught between 3 cities.
I wish I could be dressed and made up beautifully like a kpop star.
I have never visited my mother's grave because I don't want my family to think me upset or depressed.
I hate Christmas because half my relatives don't acknowledge my existence but love the other members of my family.
I feel less secure living close to my family than I do living overseas.
I avoid using the kitchen and washroom when my housemates are home.
I have unintentionally only had sex with Asian guys.
I am horrible at remembering who I tell things too, so I end up repeating myself.
I love when people ask me for directions and I can help them.
Children annoy the hell out of me, except one little toddler girl that I saw on my way to class who kicked a ball into the goal, turned around, and smiled at me.

Ulbrich said:
  1. I set my Steam status as offline so that I can play alone
  2. I compose songs on the guitar but don't record so I forget them after two hours
  3. This is my first time using a forum I'm kind of terrified
  4. I can't do most things maybe that's why I want to be a musician (I know that's not going to work)
  5. Never had a girlfriend or had sex or anything

Hey Ulbrich, welcome to ALL :)

and Courage I like him, such a good doggy :D

And positive note, Don't be terrified we don't turn into monster when angry, we just speak a little louder sometimes :p

- I'm 44 years old
- I have red hair
- I'm left handed
- I'm the youngest of 3 sons
- My dad is a pastor
- I lost my virginity to a Tijuana hooker at 19.
- The next time I had sex was when I was 28. I married her.
- My midlife crisis destroyed my marriage (she wasn't helping either). I think I purposely destroyed it so she could find someone else that could make her happy in ways I couldn't. I did her a favor.
- I give her 400 dollars a month as alimony for our cat, and to atone for my guilt for what I did.
- I feel like I can't be myself around anyone now because I'm missing a tooth, thus missing my smile.
- When I was younger, I stole some cookies from church that were meant for Sunday morning coffee. I think that cursed me a bit.
- I broke into my brother's foot locker when he was away in the army and found the Satan's bible. I read the part where one pledges allegience or whatever in my head, and the part that said 'your rod is hard...' was true, as the act of reading that seemed taboo and made me hard. I immediately recited the Lord's Prayer after that and hoped it helped, but I don't know, I think that cursed me too.
- I used to drink too much in high school and the Navy so I would fit in. Until I discovered marijuana. I've been smoking daily for nigh on 20 years now.
- I'm jealous of the friends I used to have who got married, have nice jobs, with loving wives and kids, in their nice houses, with their nice toys, etc...
- I pretend I don't care, but I care.
- My biggest fantasy is that the world would be reset and we have to go back to living off the land in harmony with nature.
- I believe our increasing dependence on technology will be the downfall of us all.

I was born and raised an ex-pat and still feel like a foreigner in my own country almost half a century since moving here.

I've never been in love.

I don't know what it's like to trust anyone enough to not expect them to use me for their own advantage if they get the chance.

I walked in on a suicide gesture by my mother when I was 5 yrs old......she was out on a ledge 9 stories up. It's been our secret ever since and I've never told anyone.

I lost my virginity when I was a 19 yr old college sophomore.....the lady's ambition was to "fresia a hundred women and a thousand men" by the time she was 25. I was one of the thousand.

I moved out of the dorm the next day and didn't try sex again for 2 years.

I drank a liter and a half of vodka every night for about 25 years. I've been sober for 12.

I'm the sole care giver of my 92 yr old, mood disordered mother. Two older brothers bailed out long, long ago. Dad's dead and good riddance.

I hate my life.

I have no pleasures but I do function in the community as a public service volunteer.

Too personal, so I will just confess something pointless...

Over the course of the last 3 years I have purchased on average 1.5 video games per DAY. They then sit on shelves and HDDs for months/years without me touching them.

I really love animals too much! Currently I want a fennec fox, but they aren't allowed as pets in my country. They look like Pikachu! :3 I probably would have a zoo already, haha. I don't know... I feel much closer with animals than human beings. They are so adorable and accept you just as you are, nothing less and nothing more.

I feel guilty about doing or saying things, even though they are the right thing to do.

Ever since I moved out of my parents' place, I started leaving the toilet lid (not seat) up permanently because of laziness. I mean, I'm the only one here and I'm gonna sit down there again anyway...too bad I do the same when I visit my parents on the weekend. So my mom called me out on it multiple times already.

Oh, and sometimes I put potato chips on my sandwiches - just for the hell of it.

-I waste most of my time wishing I was someone else
-My childhood dream was to become a voice actor
-I see it as pointless to look back but I do miss my childhood a lot
-I will still happily spend my Saturday morning watching cartoons (provided they don't annoy me too much!)

01. I have a major crush on the fictional serial killer Michael Myers.
02. I love reading crappy fan-fics.
03. I wear real fur.
04. Sometimes I'm glad when I'm ill because it gives me an excuse not to go out and stuff.
05. I used to be a massive tease.
06. I use illegal substances recreationally, and too many people think I'm sweet and good as gold.
07. Nobody has a clue about the kind of parties I wind up at and the stuff that goes on at them.
08. I'm actually really boring.
09. The parties aren't that shocking LMAO and most of us just drink tea and such things at them

I dream about unrealistic parties from movies so I am hardly ever satisfied with real life parties.
I would dump a guy over a really terrible screechy high pitched voice.
I don't know how to flirt.
I hardly ever see myself as a woman, mostly as a "soul" or "individual".
I get bored with most people more than I want to admit to.
Twice I had a dream that seriously felt like a previous life.
I scare people with my playfulness.
To save my life, I can't correctly judge people.

Broken_Doll said:
06. I use illegal substances recreationally, and too many people think I'm sweet and good as gold.

Do you think it's possible though, to both use substances recreationally AND still be sweet and good as gold?

This has been an issue for me as well. I want to continue to be sweet and "good as gold" as you put it. I mostly only just drink socially. However, I'm fascinated by psychedelics. I've had a handful of mushroom trips, and they felt differently than other things. There didn't feel anything "wrong" or "dirty" about them. I remember feeling like I was 5 years old again and the world was new. It felt very pure.

Anyway. I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts.

Peaches said:
I dream about unrealistic parties from movies so I am hardly ever satisfied with real life parties.

I know what you mean. I want to go to parties and have some really deep conversations, something I can take with me. I don't really want to stand around and drink and talk about the same old things.

Peaches said:
I don't know how to flirt.

Me neither. I feel like that part of my brain that is supposed to just know how to do that is missing. I feel like an animal raised in a zoo, that doesn't have it's "hunting" instinct, so to speak.

Peaches said:
I hardly ever see myself as a woman, mostly as a "soul" or "individual".

That's an interesting way to look at it. I'd like to try to identify myself as more of an individual as well, and less of JUST a guy and that I have to be JUST this way or else I am "wrong" or a "sissy" that needs to be "corrected".

Peaches said:
I get bored with most people more than I want to admit to.

Unfortunately this is somewhat true of me as well. I don't know if I would say that I get bored of most people overall. But when I think about the kinds of people out there, there's very few people who make me feel genuinely fulfilled. Especially in a dating context. Most people just do what everyone else does. I want something else.

Peaches said:
I scare people with my playfulness.

Awe. I feel most people are too stuffy and "adult", and not playful enough. Playful is what I'm looking for. You wouldn't scare me!

Wow :) love the threads here, this is a good one.

Ok, my confessions:
-Since I was 18 I pretended to hate or not care about birthdays because I didn't and still don't have anyone to celebrate with

-I fantasise about a better and successful me.

- Never had a boyfriend or kissed a guy, I turn 22 in a few months.

-I have diagnosed myself with depression, anxiety disorder, maladaptive daydreaming, obsessive compulsive disorder, bipolar disorder, paranoia disorder. I know I know. but I swear I have the symptoms.

- Mean and unfriendly people who have friends and partners annoy me. How do they manage to talk to people when they are so mean?

-I've had so many males interested in me but having not kissed a guy before makes me scared to pursue a relationship with them

"Maladaptive daydreaming" ! ! I like that term, it describes what I do too. I have fantasies about previous episodes in my life, usually better times than I'm living now, and I readjust how things turn out....

I'm afraid that I indulge in revenge fantasies too.......quite horribly illegal if they came to pass.

My secret dream is to go all crazy and wild for one night. People often say that shy people are the wildest. :p I want to do something completely insane and let go of all the limits of my mind!

TheSkaFish said:
Broken_Doll said:

Do you think it's possible though, to both use substances recreationally AND still be sweet and good as gold?

This has been an issue for me as well. I want to continue to be sweet and "good as gold" as you put it. I mostly only just drink socially. However, I'm fascinated by psychedelics. I've had a handful of mushroom trips, and they felt differently than other things. There didn't feel anything "wrong" or "dirty" about them. I remember feeling like I was 5 years old again and the world was new. It felt very pure.

Anyway. I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts.

No what I meant was that there are too many people in my life who think I'm some innocent never misbehaves girl haha.

More confessions...
01. My other crush is the other fictional serial killer Jason Voorhees
02. I want to run away
03. I'm trying to lose weight again
04. Nobody will ever live up to him for me
05. I'll never love anybody as much as I love him

lonelyfairy said:
My secret dream is to go all crazy and wild for one night. People often say that shy people are the wildest. :p I want to do something completely insane and let go of all the limits of my mind!

That is exactly what I would like to do. It would be a dream come true.

Latest posts

Back