The Confession Booth

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BeyondShy said:
lonelyfairy said:
My secret dream is to go all crazy and wild for one night. People often say that shy people are the wildest. :p I want to do something completely insane and let go of all the limits of my mind!

That is exactly what I would like to do. It would be a dream come true.

+1 !! :)

BeyondShy said:
lonelyfairy said:
My secret dream is to go all crazy and wild for one night. People often say that shy people are the wildest. :p I want to do something completely insane and let go of all the limits of my mind!

Why only one night, when you can have nights after nights of that type :p

PenDragon said:
BeyondShy said:
lonelyfairy said:

LOL, I didn't thought about that... :rolleyes: It depends on what kind of wild nights I would have. :D

lonelyfairy said:
PenDragon said:
BeyondShy said:
lonelyfairy said:

LOL, I didn't thought about that... :rolleyes: It depends on what kind of wild nights I would have. :D

Depends on what type of people you're with ;)

I have a secret desire to go busking with my violin in a public place somewhere.
I also have a secret desire to be a flamenco dancer.
Sometimes I fantasize about just getting in my car and driving on the highway to some unknown destination.
My great-grandma passed away in 1927 after an illegal abortion.

-Teresa

PenDragon said:
lonelyfairy said:
PenDragon said:
BeyondShy said:
lonelyfairy said:

Depends on what type of people you're with ;)

Hehe, definitely. :D

I want to resurrect this thread but I have nothing interesting to confess.

If you need to get something off your chest, this is the sign you've been waiting for ⚠️

I confess I'd rather dine tonight with Bette Davis than Albert Einstein.

Can't think of anything better than that right now but went looking for a thread like this weeks ago when I had something better to confess.

I lied about my birthday when I found out I was the youngest girl in camp, people kept going on and on about it and I was sooo humiliated, so I said oh it's my birthday next week Wednesday anyway. I thought that was the end of it, and to be fair I completely forgot about it lol

We all had to pick animal names I picked Cow... it was ironic, as I woke up on Wednesday and everyone kept saying "Happy Birthday... Cow" they got me a cake and a card, I felt awful, I honestly wish I didn't lie about it. I have to say, it taught me a huge lesson that lies can get out of hand really fast.

I lied about my birthday when I found out I was the youngest girl in camp, people kept going on and on about it and I was sooo humiliated, so I said oh it's my birthday next week Wednesday anyway. I thought that was the end of it, and to be fair I completely forgot about it lol

We all had to pick animal names I picked Cow... it was ironic, as I woke up on Wednesday and everyone kept saying "Happy Birthday... Cow" they got me a cake and a card, I felt awful, I honestly wish I didn't lie about it. I have to say, it taught me a huge lesson that lies can get out of hand really fast.
I had actually wondered what you name is, but I like your choice. 😜

During working life, I have had several distinctively different careers. I began as a cabinet maker. Progressed into engineering. Diverted abruptly to youth support, teaching, and then child psychology.

However, as a young man, there was a brief flurry with hairdressing. In my naivety, I thought that this would be a good way to meet girls. No, not even close. For a couple of weeks, I worked in a posh hair salon in a well-to-do seaside town. The clientele were older ladies that did lunch.

The shame does not end there, it worsens. My wage as a trainee, was low. The ladies liked a lot of attention and theatrics. So, I rapidly learned that the more camp I acted, the more money I made. Soon, I was being paid to be more of a host, than a hairdresser.

Once, one of our very glamourous ladies handed me the keys to her Jaguar XJS, and told me to bring it home when I was done working.

Being camp was paying me well, and getting me lots of female attention. Yet, I loathed it. I would often sneak off to a local biker bar, and "Man up" again, and did so nearly every night before coming home.

It was a strange period for me. I was astonished by how many of the seemingly straight laced middle-class ladies, lusted after the prospect of educating a camp, innocent, non-threatening, young man.

It all seems like several lifetimes ago. 😌

Last edited:
During working life, I have had several distinctively different careers. I began as a cabinet maker. Progressed into engineering. Diverted abruptly to youth support, teaching, and then child psychology.

However, as a young man, there was a brief flurry with hairdressing. In my naivety, I thought that this would be a good way to meet girls. No, not even close. For a couple of weeks, I worked in a posh hair salon in a well-to-do seaside town. The clientele were older ladies that did lunch.

The shame does not end there, it worsens. My wage as a trainee, was low. The ladies liked a lot of attention and theatrics. So, I rapidly learned that the more camp I acted, the more money I made. Soon, I was being paid to be more of a host, than a hairdresser.

Once, one of our very glamourous ladies handed me the keys to her Jaguar XJS, and told me to bring it home when I was done working.

Being camp was paying me well, and getting me lots of female attention. Yet, I loathed it. I would often sneak off to a local biker bar, and "Man up" again, and did so nearly every night before coming home.

It was a strange period for me. I was astonished by how many of the seemingly straight laced middle-class ladies, lusted after the prospect of educating a camp, innocent, non-threatening, young man.

It all seems like several lifetimes ago. 😌

a brief flurry with hairdressing... i cut my own hair for 19 years. Was able to buy 3 brand new cars with the money i saved LOL. Now so low maintenance i only need a lifetime supply of razors, which i already have. I miss my hair but i like to be low maintenance.

Last edited:
I hate this song.
Makes me feel evil for not adoring it like most the world, since it apparently sends most souls into greater places. Good for them.
I can't stand hearing it.

Oh Lord, help me now, it's playing in my brain. More so, the video too, the blonde beauty who's totally absorbed in herself, whilst the larger lass is shoved into soft focus and candid shots. Defeats to lyrics of the song.

make it stop!😵

I celebrated my 21st birthday at the strip club where they served alcohol. They were pissed when I told them that I just turned 21 because I had been going there very often for about a year.

Here you need to be 21 to drink. The bar/club can get a big fine for serving alcohol to people under 21. They just assumed I was as old as the friends I was hanging around, mid-20s. I had a full beard and long hair. I looked older then they did.

Take a seat and share your sins, secrets and desires

• I occasionally buy bunches of flowers for myself but feel happy if people think I’ve got someone else to give them to.
  • I wake up extra early on Sunday mornings to watch cartoons, play video games and eat ice-cream. I’m 31.
  • People who are happy and content in life intimidate the crap out of me.
  • I want to eat one of those massive gut-buster breakfasts that are free if you finish in a specific time but I’m too scared of throwing up.
  • When parties are arranged at work I book the day off to cover up my embarrassment of not being invited.
  • I have an elderly aunt who suffers from dementia. Everyone considers her a problem but I think she’s awesome because whenever I visit she tells me that I’m special.
  • I sometimes fantasise about beating people up or setting buildings on fire even though I would never do it for real.
  • Whenever I’m on a plane I look around at the other passengers and imagine which ones I’d be friends with if we crash-landed on a deserted island.

What are some of yours?
You are special.

I did a bunch of stuff and thought a bunch of thoughts that, if I was a public figure, would get me cancelled in a heartbeat. Won't share them all here for obvious reasons. I will however share one thing.

One especially dark day when I was 17, I grabbed a butcher knife, hid it in my hoodie, and headed outside. It was dark outside, around 12 to 1 am. I went out with the intention to kill someone. Someone irrelevenat that no one will miss, I thought to myself. After walking for a while and finding no one, I made my way back home. On the way, I saw this person alone in the dark. He was standing by two huge electric generators. In hindsight, I think he was a repairman there for some maintenance. I observed him for a while and then he went in between the generators. Perfect, I thought, no one will see me now. So I snuck in after him and observed him from the corner. He was crouched down working on some stuff. The next moment was a rush of thoughts and emotions. On one hand, I wanted to unleash my dark impulse and stab him but on the other hand I thought about the guy and his family, how they will be hurt if I kill him. After a brief moment. I decided against it and snuck back outside and went home. I still can't believe to this day he didn't notice me.

Anyway, tldr; I thought about killing someone but didn't follow through with it. That's one sin I can confess here.

Okay so... it's confession time... I'm a stinky girl... No really, I think I stink, to compensate I wash with over 5 different soaps, spray and get my clothing professionally washed. I have never been told I smell due to all the drastic measures I take, but sometimes I feel insecure about it... it's due to a hormone imbalance and honestly I think.. this is one topic I wish more people knew about and understood. So here I am.. embarrassing myself and potentially brining a little more awareness... I hope.

Okay so... it's confession time... I'm a stinky girl... No really, I think I stink, to compensate I wash with over 5 different soaps, spray and get my clothing professionally washed. I have never been told I smell due to all the drastic measures I take, but sometimes I feel insecure about it... it's due to a hormone imbalance and honestly I think.. this is one topic I wish more people knew about and understood. So here I am.. embarrassing myself and potentially brining a little more awareness... I hope.
Interesting. It makes sense though. I'm just the opposite I have very little odor to my sweat unless I eat certain foods, am sick, or something is unusual. I can easily wear the same shirt and pants all week long, and do so, without it getting stinky even when it has been wet from sweat. I've told others in the past, they laughed, didn't believe me, and smelled my shirt, and then said, Wow! It smells like nothing. But, my feet are a little stinky when they sweat.

I wonder if women that use strong perfume are covering up their odor. Hmmm. I've just never really thought about it.

Latest posts

Back