The Essential Games List For The Casual Player

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wolfshadow said:
Street Fighter 4 anyone?

This might be the next game I am getting. Heard nothing but real good things about it. I have a PS3 though. If you do, my PSN is dostoyevsky.

DayvanCowboy said:
wolfshadow said:
Street Fighter 4 anyone?

This might be the next game I am getting. Heard nothing but real good things about it. I have a PS3 though. If you do, my PSN is dostoyevsky.

Thanks but, regretably, I only have a 360 (and currently offline).

If you haven't played a Street Fighter game before though, I would recommend hiring out a copy before you consider a purchase.

Personally, with the possible exception of Virtua Fighter 5 (which most certainly isn't for the casual gamer) I think that SF 4 is probably as good as the genre is ever going to get.

I sooooo miss my ps3!!!

Before I left for Australia, I used to kick ass on Call of Duty4 all the time!
That is such a good game, and so fun online with friends.

wolfshadow said:
Thanks but, regretably, I only have a 360 (and currently offline).

If you haven't played a Street Fighter game before though, I would recommend hiring out a copy before you consider a purchase.

Personally, with the possible exception of Virtua Fighter 5 (which most certainly isn't for the casual gamer) I think that SF 4 is probably as good as the genre is ever going to get.

I played Street Fighter II like crazy on SNES. Also Mortal Kombat and the sequels. Ever since I had a PS3 I wanted to get a decent fighting game, but nothing really grabbed me till SFIV came out. I really want to get it but I think I might just rent it first like you mentioned.

sammy said:
I sooooo miss my ps3!!!

Before I left for Australia, I used to kick ass on Call of Duty4 all the time!
That is such a good game, and so fun online with friends.

You have (or had) a PS3!? Damnit! I wish I knew you before. If you ever get a chance to play again sometime then let me know :) Hopefully we have the same games though.

I've been playing a lot of Metal Slug 4 and Mario Kart 64 recently :)

20090306-mario-kart-64518489.jpg

Mario Kart 64 (I always play as Toad!)

MetalSlug42.gif

Metal Slug 4

Caesium said:
I've been playing a lot of Metal Slug 4 and Mario Kart 64 recently :)

20090306-mario-kart-64518489.jpg

Mario Kart 64 (I always play as Toad!)

MetalSlug42.gif

Metal Slug 4

Metal Slug? Good man!:cool:

Anybody has Nitro! or Subfury, made by PLBM Games company? (especially older DOS versions)

nitro1.gif
subfury1.gif

The final boss for Killzone 2 is possibly the most annoying experience I ever had fighting one. KZ2 is not really all that its cracked up to be. Its a decent shooter and the multiplayer is addicting, but you can get bored of both the single player and multiplayer quickly.

RE5 was fun but much too short

i got it 2 weeks ago and i'm already at the final boss :(

infamous was fun too

short as well but i'd say perfect for the casual gamer fun but not too long and nerdy and not to hard

and guess what it's 5:30am and i finnaly beat FFXII
WOOT!!!
took long enough i know

but ff games are loong thats why i love them you get your money's worth and there's always so many great sidequests and minigames you can do

alright
let's bring on thirteen!!!!

yayyy

:p

:)

:D

also tomorrow i'm planning on using some of my grade money to buy a 360 so i can play fable 2 yay

:)

Uncharted was pretty good and yea it was too short. Cant wait for the 2nd part.

Just got a PS3 a week ago and I have...
Uncharted - done
Prototype
COD: World at War
Condemned 2
Assassins Creed - kinda boring

I cant wait till God of War!! Right now I wanna get Fallout and Final Fantasy and RE..

Latest posts

Back