The Fun I Hate Game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate recessions

So true, recessions are fresia(ed). I feel like we're not even done dealing with the last two, before we get hit with another. It's some bullshit. Personally, we never recovered from 2008-2009. They had the nerve to say it was "over" back then, for us it's never been over - every year since has been worse than the last. I miss normal life, before everything started going to hell even faster than it was already going.

Last edited:
So true, recessions are fresia(ed). I feel like we're not even done dealing with the last two, before we get hit with another. It's some bullshit. I miss normal life, before everything started going to hell even faster than it was already going.
so true

True that

I never had it, so I don't really know what it's about, but I heard Tik Tok is basically just, short clips of people doing dances and pranks and stuff? I feel like even if it isn't some kind of information stealing thing, then it's still a timewaster, something designed to keep you scrolling and continuing to get dopamine hits in your brain. It's still probably best to quit it anyway.

I never had it, so I don't really know what it's about, but I heard Tik Tok is basically just, short clips of people doing dances and pranks and stuff? I feel like even if it isn't some kind of information stealing thing, then it's still a timewaster, something designed to keep you scrolling and continuing to get dopamine hits in your brain. It's still probably best to quit it anyway.
yes it is,I agree,and very good point.

Latest posts

Back