The Fun I Hate Game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate when I go cycling and it goes so well that I assume I have Olympian fitness and cycle further than planned then realise on turning to go home that the wind had been behind me all along and that I have the fitness of an obese, geriatric, rheumatic sloth and have to fight and struggle against the wind until I conclude that it is probably best to throw my bike in the canal and get a cab home but I have no smart phone and I'm in the woods so I just cycle home stopping to cry now and then.

I hate when electric cars sneak up on you when working and don't slow the fug down and nearly kill you :club:

I hate cleaning up dog hair that has been circulated with numerous fans into every nook and cranny of a log house. ( but I love my dogs <3 )

I hate that I have a warning level of 0%....and no one else seems to have that displayed?? what is that? (perhaps it must mean that I'm about as dangerous as a soap bubble. )

Pathfind said:

I hate that I have a warning level of 0%....and no one else seems to have that displayed??  what is that?  (perhaps it must mean that I'm about as dangerous as a soap bubble. )

Only you and admin/mods can see it.  We don't use it and it is something that is part of the theme that is currently used on the forum.  You only  need to worry if we do start using it and it isn't at zero percent.   :D

Latest posts

Back