The Fun I Hate Game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mowing. It gets old quickly.

I hate everyone. They have no idea what it's like to be a subgenius with empathy. Imagine being brilliant and full of insight and having to be tied down to this world and all the idiots in it. Associating myself with humanity makes me miserable. Just picture for a moment what it's like loving life so much that you're sacrificing your life to save others, and yet there's not one person that merits the saving. Healing the faulty organs of 'people' who then go on to slap others with life mercifully breathed into them. Having to be compared with the bottom of the barrel because the whole world lacks the ability to distinguish between subgeniuses and people with severe brain impairment, which makes everyone as brain impaired as the bottom of the barrel. All I hope is they can all get out my way so I can LIVE. I'm tired of this world and the lack of empathy or understanding in it, as well as the rampant idiocracy which keeps us centuries back and makes it so that there is still poverty and famine in the 21st century. I hate the institutions that caused it and all the idiots who stood on the sidelines tolerating it (like they tolerated slavery just a few decades ago). And thats why I hate them; they tolerated intolerable suffering because they are spineless cowards who won't lift a finger to do what's right because they have NO IDEA what's right nor do they care. I was born to rule over this town and it's about time these spineless fools recognized it and ceaded the power that is my given birth right, so that I can fix all the mess they all caused with their indifference to life and their moronic ways of doing things, like creating compulsory schooling where anyone can be a teacher and brainwash whole generations into being submissive followers who think the consensus reality is truth, when it's not even knowledge, hell, what they teach barely makes it to the level of data/information since its already been corrupted, like every other institution from medicine to technology has been corrupted. Because I hate psychologists, literal brownnosers who can't see beyond their own noses, who by defintion study human minds yet DENY MINDS. ITS ALL CONDITIONING ACCORDING TO SKINNER. He's calling YOU animals and YOU all allowed it and even taught it in schools and its still regarded as an intellectual theory when it was 100 years behind its OWN TIME. Hillarious. I'm the only one who can even recognize these idiots who try to keep all of humanity down and IN suffering, even though we should be colonizing planets by now, but oh...the new I phone came out. Morons!

Everytime I think I figured out how disgusting and evil the world is I realize what a Pollyanna I was because the reality is it was much more evil than I gave it credit, full of soulless animals who turn my Father's house into a market.

I hate it when I have a box of chocolate and vanilla Girl Guide cookies hiding in the cupboard and discover that my son has already found the box and eaten all the vanilla cookies, leaving me the subpar chocolate ones. . . :(

I hate it when I don't think of better hiding places. :ROFLMAO::unsure:

I hate it when faster technology comes around and they shut off the old stuff. My cell phone will no longer be able to receive or make calls on July 1st. The data and texts should still work though. I hope. But, nobody can tell me for sure. So, I just bought the cheapest VoLTE cell phone I could get. I'll just swap out the sim when I need to make calls since that rarely happens.

Latest posts

Back