The Genesis Of ALL

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuff4096

Reaction score
I was interested in knowing about the genesis of A Lonely Life. Does anyone know how this site came into existence?

In the beginning, there was the internet. And darkness was upon the face of the lonely people. And the Spirit of Bjarne said, "Let there be site." and there was site. And Bjarne saw the site, that it was good: and Bjarned divided the site from the rest of the internet. And Bjarne called the site A Lonely Life, and the rest of the internet... The Internet. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

And Bjarne said, "Let there be sections in the midst of the site, let them divide the site from the site." And Bjarne made the sections, and divided the site, and it was so. And Bjarne called the sections Forums. And Bjarne said, "Let the forums of the site be separated into sections, and let some form of order appear," and it was so. And Bjarne called the sections "Threads", and Bjarne saw that it was good. And Bjarne said, "Let the people bring forth their words, the words yielding responses, and the responses yielding responses after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the threads," and it was so. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
And Bjarne said, "Let there be separate sections for individual responses, to divide one from the other, and let them be clear ways to see which person said what: and it was so. And Bjarne called those sections, "Posts". And Bjarne saw every thing that he had made, and behold, it was very good.

And from there, the site grew, and Holy Bjarne allowed the lonely people to govern themselves. He tended to the site and at the request of the people, he allowed them to offer up offerings through Pay Pal.

In the beginning, there was the internet. And darkness was upon the face of the lonely people. And the Spirit of Bjarne said, "Let there be site." and there was site. And Bjarne saw the site, that it was good: and Bjarned divided the site from the rest of the internet. And Bjarne called the site A Lonely Life, and the rest of the internet... The Internet. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

And God said, "Let there be sections in the midst of the site, let them divide the site from the site." And Bjarne made the sections, and divided the site, and it was so. And Bjarne called the sections Forums. And Bjarne said, "Let the forums of the site be separated into sections, and let some form of order appear," and it was so. And Bjarne called the sections "Threads", and Bjarne saw that it was good. And Bjarne said, "Let the people bring forth their words, the words yielding responses, and the responses yielding responses after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the threads," and it was so. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
And Bjarne said, "Let there be separate sections for individual responses, to divide one from the other, and let them be clear ways to see which person said what: and it was so. And Bjarne called those sections, "Posts". And Bjarne saw every thing that he had made, and behold, it was very good.

And from there, the site grew, and Holy Bjarne allowed the lonely people to govern themselves. He tended to the site and at the request of the people, he allowed them to offer up offerings through Pay Pal.

haha lols brilliant,

well there's another thread somewhere, basically bjarne started this forum called moviecodex or something where I guess people talked about movies,

then someone started thread stating " I am so lonely will anyone talk to me"

and people talked to him, some nice some not nice,

and from that bjarne decided to create a forum for other lonely people so that they can mingle and such

and for thus we are thankful

:)

nerdygirl said:

And God said, "Let there be sections in the midst of the site, let them divide the site from the site." And Bjarne made the sections, and divided the site, and it was so. And Bjarne called the sections Forums. And Bjarne said, "Let the forums of the site be separated into sections, and let some form of order appear," and it was so. And Bjarne called the sections "Threads", and Bjarne saw that it was good. And Bjarne said, "Let the people bring forth their words, the words yielding responses, and the responses yielding responses after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the threads," and it was so. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

And Bjarne looked and the information was good but how must one access it? Then Bjarne sent his only begotten son Berners-Lee to the one database to spread the word of teh Mark up, and teh mark up was gooooood. And teh Mark up multiplied and was fruitful. But woe to those who attempt to fool teh mark up through active x object using the evils ones .net. Berners-Lee went on into the desert for 40 days where Adobe also known as Satan tempted Berners-Lee with moving pictures, sound and color! AT this came a great evil was beckoning in the east in a place called mordor......Shhhhhhhh, just speaking such words may infest thee with malwar.

Berners-Lee said aloud "get teh behind me Satan!" and wielded the arch angel HTML 5.0 with it's beaming h.264 video wings and thus became the wind of angels wings to blow the evil Satan who is also known as adobe into the vista! A great war ensued with the arch angel Jobs at the helm of all the white light! The evil of the dark 1337 came and abound on the security holes of teh adobe and the evil that lurks only in the depths of teh hidden vista. Woe to you of man and beast who has understanding of the wrecking of the bianry 8 for his time is short. Let him who hath an ear let him hear! that it is an evil number, the number is your master card!

evanescencefan91 said:

haha lols brilliant,

well there's another thread somewhere, basically bjarne started this forum called moviecodex or something where I guess people talked about movies,

then someone started thread stating " I am so lonely will anyone talk to me"

and people talked to him, some nice some not nice,

and from that bjarne decided to create a forum for other lonely people so that they can mingle and such

and for thus we are thankful

:)

Wow, oddly enough Bjarne Stroustrup is also the inventor of the first truly working object oriented language c++ which really is the backbone to all of this hulabaloo!

ALL HAIL BJARNE!!

:D OUR FEARLESS AND OMNISCIENT LEADER!!!

I think I've only ever seen him post like two times on here... but I do know of the legendary creation of this forum and his other accolades in programming and website-related activity. :)

Cool dude, if ya asks me.

Wow, I did not realize this site had such an interesting back story! Bjarne truly does sound like a saint who has provided a haven for those who need a sanctuary. Thank you kindly for your generous contributions to the lives of so many lost souls :)

^^^Ayup.

That is the legend.

You'd hafta ask him for direct confirmation. :p

...but I believe... :D

Latest posts

Back