The Hookers in my Brothel are Ugly. Are Yours?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badjedidude

Reaction score
I have this little problem. My product isn't physically attractive and it's not pulling in any scratch. If I want to retire comfortably with a huge golden clock around my neck, then I need to start making some REAL green!

How do I get less ugly hookers to come work for Papa Steve?

Does anyone else have this problem?

dzgk5s.jpg

I too have this problem, for years I dreamed of wearing the zebra striped hat that so many men have worn before... But then you look at your employees and know that you don't deserve it, not until you take some pride in your product. Why must they be so ugly?

Sadness...
purple_pimp_hat.jpg

Hahaha... zakmon. Love it.

Limlim said:
I too have this problem, for years I dreamed of wearing the zebra striped hat that so many men have worn before... But then you look at your employees and know that you don't deserve it, not until you take some pride in your product. Why must they be so ugly?

There MUST be a hidden supply chain that we haven't tapped into yet. :(

Maybe we could form a lobby group and petition the government for funding..?

After all, Congress is one of our best client markets. :cool: lol

You know, most hookers have drug addictions, or were sexually abused. It really isn't a laughing matter.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
It really isn't a laughing matter.

And yet here I sit, chuckling.

You obviously have missed the point of this thread, my friend.

I'm removing this message. It's clear that this is a trolling attempt. I'm not going to get sucked into it.

http://swiftor.com/attachments/f2/9760d1327017588t-anonymous-launches-largest-attack-ever-honeysuckle-just-got-real.jpg

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
There is no point.

He is glamorizing pimps, when pimps are usually evil guys that beat up, sexually abuse, and get women hooked on drugs and having sex with guys that are STD ridden and sometimes even abuse or murder them.

In other words, he is an idiot.

And what are you for stereotyping EVERYONE and flat out insulting people?

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I'm removing this message. It's clear that this is a trolling attempt. I'm not going to get sucked into it.

It's a shame I quoted you before you edited, now isn't it

If I was a mod, this thread would have been closed by now. :club:

annik said:
And that point would be?

Well OBVIOUSLY the point is that I need to earn some money so I can retire as a wealthy brutha!

I've been looking at cars lately.

Fenice-Milano-Diva-2.jpg

Badjedidude said:
I have this little problem. My product isn't physically attractive and it's not pulling in any scratch. If I want to retire comfortably with a huge golden clock around my neck, then I need to start making some REAL green!

How do I get less ugly hookers to come work for Papa Steve?

Does anyone else have this problem?

50centblackmagicalbum.jpg

Heh

You gotta learn from meh

I'm a P.I.M.P. bro

I got a course when I teach the art of pimping, you should come :cool:

Get me that gold on a 300C and I am sold. To the naysayers, how can we be certain our prostitutes have sexually transmitted diseases? I have faith in Jedi in providing a clean service, albeit unattractive.

I imagine drinking my coffee out of a platinum jewel encrusted chalice. One of many dreams I have, but that is far beyond my meager means as I have yet to truly earn my hat. Something so soft and simple, yet more than just a comfortable garment for my head. It is a crown fit for an emperor, no... a god!

Felix said:

Heh

You gotta learn from meh

I'm a P.I.M.P. bro

Teach me plz? :p

Ak5 said:
Felix said:

Heh

You gotta learn from meh

I'm a P.I.M.P. bro

Teach me plz? :p

You wanna learn you gotta pay.

$2000.- cash, money and the power bro. I didn't got filthy rich doing charity. And I'm giving you discount cuz you are a bro from the forum.

Limlim said:
I imagine drinking my coffee out of a platinum jewel encrusted chalice. One of many dreams I have, but that is far beyond my meager means as I have yet to truly earn my hat. Something so soft and simple, yet more than just a comfortable garment for my head. It is a crown fit for an emperor, no... a god!

Hahaha... lovely. Lovely.

BadJediDude... I am so offended. What is wrong with you?

I am not THAT ugly. I still do my job, I'm doing the best I can.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back