the last thing you ate

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahah! why? They are a good crunchy snack
Well, my mother told me when I was young it can give you a fever and upset stomach, but your question made me google it and I found the following - Raw potatoes contain solanin. and lectins, two compounds that can cause headaches, nausea, diarrhea, and even death in extreme cases. Additionally, raw potatoes contain resistant starch, which is difficult to digest, and their overall taste and texture is nothing like the potatoes you know and love. When in doubt, cook that potato.

Interestingly enough, if you have a fever, slice up raw potato and place it on the soles of your feet, wrapped in plastic wrap and the fever will dissipate.

Potatoe Cannon
iu

Well, my mother told me when I was young it can give you a fever and upset stomach, but your question made me google it and I found the following - Raw potatoes contain solanin. and lectins, two compounds that can cause headaches, nausea, diarrhea, and even death in extreme cases. Additionally, raw potatoes contain resistant starch, which is difficult to digest, and their overall taste and texture is nothing like the potatoes you know and love. When in doubt, cook that potato.

Interestingly enough, if you have a fever, slice up raw potato and place it on the soles of your feet, wrapped in plastic wrap and the fever will dissipate.
I knew my mother didn’t love me As a kid she is the one that Allowed me to steal 1 or 2 slices when she was peeling and cutting them.

A strawberry poptart.
...what? They're cheap, taste like strawberry and make passable deserts. Sue me 😜

Some kind of street corn trail mix.

Gluten free noodles / cabbage / soy sauce. With the last two non-gluten egg rolls I had. Goodbye yummy glutenized egg roles! We must part ways forever. But, I will always remember how much I enjoyed you!

Latest posts

Back