The Official ALL Kudos Thread Of Much Rejoicing

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kudos to JJ for hugging himself!

And kudos to me for writing 8000 words in two days! :D

Kudos to equinox for always knowing the right thing to say. :)

Kudos to solitaryman for always knowing the sensible thing to say

Kudos to grandpa minty for being so grandpa-ish :D thanks for listening to all my silly struggles. Kudos to Jen and Liley for being two of the best girlfriends I've had. Always willing to stick up with me, as I would do the same to them. Kudos to wabbit and deb for being super cool and awesome. Kudos to skuzz for being so honest and real. Kudos to Adro and dutchy for always willing to talk when you just need to talk. Kudos to steve, limlim, shells, zak and john and to everyone who make xat awesome.

Kudos to Peter Lorre for being understanding, kind, caring and loving despite me being irrational at times. You are truly wonderful and you make me want to become better. Thank you :)
icon-tiny-heart.jpg

Thank you to all my ALL friends, kudos to you all. You don't know how much you've helped me these past few months :)

floffyschneeman said:
Kudos to grandpa minty for being so grandpa-ish :D thanks for listening to all my silly struggles. Kudos to Jen and Liley for being two of the best girlfriends I've had. Always willing to stick up with me, as I would do the same to them. Kudos to wabbit and deb for being super cool and awesome. Kudos to skuzz for being so honest and real. Kudos to Adro and dutchy for always willing to talk when you just need to talk. Kudos to steve, limlim, shells, zak and john and to everyone who make xat awesome.

Kudos to Peter Lorre for being understanding, kind, caring and loving despite me being irrational at times. You are truly wonderful and you make me want to become better. Thank you :)
icon-tiny-heart.jpg

Thank you to all my ALL friends, kudos to you all. You don't know how much you've helped me these past few months :)

(goo)

Callie said:
floffyschneeman said:

icon-tiny-heart.jpg

(goo)
(L)

Latest posts

Back