The one thing... no other man has.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But by posting this stuff on here, you're putting it out in the public domain for it to be commented on. It's nothing to do with anyone thinking you're a celebrity.
Why comment on it if all you have is negativity … people do act like im a celeb take your obsession elsewhere I dont need it, I put things on here for me i’ll never be made to feel too afraid to post have some self respect and stop begging for my attention 👍

If you post that you made a big mistake, or you regret your past, or your decisions and choices led you to be miserable for years then of course people will think what??? and comment. Whenever you say anything to anyone it is up to them how they react. Some will find it hard to feel sorry for someone who became unhappy because of poor choices over and over again. Life is hard enough when it throws things at you that were not chosen by YOU>

If I have the choice of feeling sorry for a person who weights 700 lbs because they eat non stop, six meals a day, lots of junk food, and then they cry to me they have got diabetes 2 and struggle to walk. OR the person who takes care of themself and eats sensible, and exercises, and gets hit by some horrible illness that is not their fault which one will I feel sorry for?

But by posting this stuff on here, you're putting it out in the public domain for it to be commented on. It's nothing to do with anyone thinking you're a celebrity.
Celebrity? I know various famous people. To be a celebrity you usually have to be a hard worker, maybe an actor, singer, someone who brings a lot of happiness to millions of people! Posting on a website that you are miserable does not make you a celebrity.

If you post that you made a big mistake, or you regret your past, or your decisions and choices led you to be miserable for years then of course people will think what??? and comment. Whenever you say anything to anyone it is up to them how they react. Some will find it hard to feel sorry for someone who became unhappy because of poor choices over and over again. Life is hard enough when it throws things at you that were not chosen by YOU>

If I have the choice of feeling sorry for a person who weights 700 lbs because they eat non stop, six meals a day, lots of junk food, and then they cry to me they have got diabetes 2 and struggle to walk. OR the person who takes care of themself and eats sensible, and exercises, and gets hit by some horrible illness that is not their fault which one will I feel sorry for?
i dont even know what you are talking about I’ve never wanted anyone to feel sorry for me I was simply telling my story… I have issue with people telling me what I think and feel and commenting begging for my attention that is all

Celebrity? I know various famous people. To be a celebrity you usually have to be a hard worker, maybe an actor, singer, someone who brings a lot of happiness to millions of people! Posting on a website that you are miserable does not make you a celebrity.
Exactly I am clearly not a celeb so people do not have to keep commenting on every last thing I post when they literally have nothing to add

I have to agree.
I understand the desire to live the lifestyle you're accustomed to - or at the very least, to do no worse than what you grew up with as normal. But at the same time, I feel like wealth and youth are a dangerous combination.

If you grow up in environments and situations where everyone and everything around you seems to send you the message of, "I am better than other people, I am an inherently superior being", then why wouldn't you believe it? Especially if you're young and don't know any better, or differently. I imagine it's pretty easy to think that the world, and everyone in it, are your toys to play with - or break - as you see fit. If life never tells you "no", then it's hard to learn to get along with other people, because life doesn't make you do it.

Most people don't seem to think critically enough to avoid this, because most people don't seem to think critically in general unless something influences them to, or makes them. They have no reason to do it on their own, so they would have no reason to question their beliefs that they're superior - nor would they want to.
But a superior being would not be regularly beaten up by whoever. People who love that being would care about them too much to want to beat them up. The more you get beaten up the more you are being told you are a nothing.

Exactly I am clearly not a celeb so people do not have to keep commenting on every last thing I post when they literally have nothing to add
You complain about your past and your ex, but what I see is that you are trying to manipulate and control the other people here.

As with all such forums some of the other users are layabouts, drop outs, do nothing all day, the mentally ill, etc so they have nothing better to do than criticise or moan. So who cares? I block them or continue to interact with them. No point having a go at them or telling them off. You are not a teacher talking to kids at school.

I'vet met lots of people I would never get on with or like in a million years. I walk away and avoid them. I/ve met lots of people I get on great with and have a lot in common with. These are the ones I spend time with.

Last edited:
You complain about your past and your ex, but what I see is that you are trying to manipulate and control the other people here. You complain if they reply but you do not like what they say, as if you are entitled to tell them how to think, react, speak and behave. If you don't like the way people behave - which is to suit then not you - then don't post. When you post anyway that is what happens. Grown adults read what you say and if they want to they respond and say what suits them.

I've had posts on here where people have reacted in a way that was totally unfair to me, where they got their facts wrong, or tried to criticise etc, some were uneducated and stupid, some had no common sense, some had got all of the facts wrong, some had assumed a lot of stuff to suit them, some were jealous, some don't like being reminded that they should have made more effort with their own life and they were lazy or irresponsible, that is what happens on a forum. It is the risk you take. But they are all strangers. Most I would never ever want to meet in a million years. So who cares? I block them or continue to interact with them. No point having a go at them or telling them off. You are not a teacher talking to kids at school. If someone does not suit you then block them, that is what I do. Because life is too short not to. You made the same mistake in the past. You carried on with a miserable, pointless relationship instead of walking away. If you don't get on with someone walk away or block them. Don't try to tell them how to be. It is not your place to decide that.
WHATTT are you talking about!?!?!?! Whooo? Whoooooo? Whooo am I telling how to think? You told ME what I think you gaslighting bit of fluff.

Why comment on it if all you have is negativity … people do act like im a celeb take your obsession elsewhere I dont need it, I put things on here for me i’ll never be made to feel too afraid to post have some self respect and stop begging for my attention 👍

My obsession with you? I don't even know who you are, outside of a handful of self absorbed postings on this forum. I think you seriously need to get over yourself.

My obsession with you? I don't even know who you are, outside of a handful of self absorbed postings on this forum. I think you seriously need to get over yourself.
If getting the last word means so much to you, have it... I am not gonna do a back and fourth on here, I dont wanna get any wrinkles.

I will do a prayer over this thread to close the hostility,

Brothers and sisters we gather here today to change our ways, and to follow righteousness,
Let us, like TS said, find new and kinder ways to communicate oh brother oh lord,
Let us be bigger and better than who we was yesterday.
Let us understand that we can always ask for help when we need it,
Let us learn not to be so harsh to others who trespass us oh spirit.

Amen.

cent you come across very self obsessed and you waste a whole lot of time on moaning about your past. It won't make your present or future any better. You cant even see where you went wrong.
I will do a prayer over this thread to close the hostility,

Brothers and sisters we gather here today to change our ways, and to follow righteousness,
Let us, like TS said, find new and kinder ways to communicate oh brother oh lord,
Let us be bigger and better than who we was yesterday.
Let us understand that we can always ask for help when we need it,
Let us learn not to be so harsh to others who trespass us oh spirit.

Latest posts

Back