The Pursued - A Movie Short I Made

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For a time I had a part-time video/photo business on the side of my regular profession. I produced DVD's for people's and organisation's events like weddings, school theatre productions, debutante balls, dance shows, model photoshoots, motorcycle group rides, and even three travel documentaries that my best mate and I engaged in.

The following short film was a spur of the moment production inspired by the discovery of a burnt out car while my mate and I were traveling around in 2020. We used his iPhone 11 Pro to film the scenes, which were shot in a pine plantation in the Discovery Bay region near Nelson in Victoria, Australia. Our campsite was at a place called Lake Monibeong. We had a laugh creating the scenes. We totally pissed ourselves laughing around the campfire watching back the clips. It's not meant to be professional, so no need to go crazy with trying to pick holes in it. We already know lol. It was just a fun thing we did while away on a camping trip.

The Pursued

The three travel documentaries, from 2008-2010, before everyone starting vlogging such things, are also on my youtube chanel to watch for those inclined.

little-bear-nodding-yes-smiley-emoticon.gif

There's been many times I've wasted 3 minutes of my life watching complete s-h-i-t - glad to say this wasn't one of them. Kudos! Well done, especially for a spur-of-the-moment sesssion. Was it corny? Sure, a little bit - but that's what makes it enjoyable and fun to watch. So, the poor bugger that bites it in the end - was that you or your buddy?

There's been many times I've wasted 3 minutes of my life watching complete s-h-i-t - glad to say this wasn't one of them. Kudos! Well done, especially for a spur-of-the-moment sesssion. Was it corny? Sure, a little bit - but that's what makes it enjoyable and fun to watch. So, the poor bugger that bites it in the end - was that you or your buddy?
Lol thx. I’m the poor bugger lol.

Latest posts

Back