*The Rant Room*

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
^^ *hugs* Locke. You have an awesome attitude. Just keep moving forward...eventually you'll get a handle on the anxiety. :)

ladyforsaken said:
Locke said:
But giving up hasn't ever worked before, so I'll try harder next time.

Yes, giving up never works in situations like this. Keep going, we're here for support! If you feel the jitters before an interview, you can always come on here and have a chat with anyone of us or post something - it might make you feel better.

Good luck for your next one! *hugs*

Thanks, both of you!:) And that's a good idea, lady: I'll spend an hour or two here first next time.

I used to freak out every time I went to an interview, but now I can handle it fine. Just keep trying.

*hugs Locke*

Interviews can be such evil things, especially when you walk in and can see in the first 5 seconds that they have judged you before you even open your mouth...

BUT only become stronger, taking the advise of the lovely ladies and gents pick yourself up and try again. Soon someone will see how amazing you are and take you on!

Thanks for all of the encouragement guys! Knowing I'm not the only one who freaks out during interviews helps. :)

*Sammy* said:
*hugs Locke*

Interviews can be such evil things, especially when you walk in and can see in the first 5 seconds that they have judged you before you even open your mouth...

BUT only become stronger, taking the advise of the lovely ladies and gents pick yourself up and try again. Soon someone will see how amazing you are and take you on!

Yeah, they're pretty awful. Even without the social anxiety, having a stranger judge everything about me in 20 minutes is just awkward and uncomfortable. I had the sudden urge to demand that the interviewer tell me about his work history. I'll keep trying. Even if I fail a thousand times, I just need to do well once.

I am getting really fed up with Outlook. Ever since Hotmail has been updated I have had nothing but problems when it comes to reading and/or sending emails. It is doing my head in. I wish that things could get back to the way that they were. If it is not broken then don't 'fix' it.

I need to send some emails today as well, but I guess that they'll have to wait :mad:

Ha ha yeah Locke don't blame you when it gets to the 'do you have any questions' part at the end i wanna open up and let rip sometimes, if only heh?

Locke said:
I just need to do well once.

Keep the faith up hun you will, i guess its that cheese old saying 'practice makes perfect' you will nail one in the end i have everything crossed for you!

@Hearmenow ~ Couldn't agree more i don't mind change over time but the new outlook is pants. If your going to change something then at least make sure it bloody works BEFORE you do it. Just freezes all the **** time or resets itself and i lose everything. Tip writer e-mails in word then copy paste so you don't lose what you wrote >.<

Hearmenow2012 said:
I am getting really fed up with Outlook. Ever since Hotmail has been updated I have had nothing but problems when it comes to reading and/or sending emails. It is doing my head in. I wish that things could get back to the way that they were. If it is not broken then don't 'fix' it.

I need to send some emails today as well, but I guess that they'll have to wait :mad:

What trouble are you having? Are you using Outlook Express or login directly into hotmail?

But I agree, there's too much change and updates when they're not really needed. Most of the time it's just a "better" UI.

I have so many stresses right now I can't even figure out what stress to focus on to stress about without another stress swooping in to scoop up the spotlight.

I really do hate Skype an I cannot see the appeal at all.

The first time I made a call today and the ******* lag was pathetic, my CPU and RAM went through the roof from the moment I accepted the **** call until I ended it! It's completely impossible to chat to someone while in a call because of this lag, somethings not right with their encoding, programming or something. The stupid thing uses 64MB doing NOTHING, what's all this for? I wouldn't mind so much if it had pleasing graphics but it has honeysuckle!

Bring back WLM for fucks sake.

9006 said:
The first time I made a call today and the ******* lag was pathetic, my CPU and RAM went through the roof from the moment I accepted the **** call until I ended it! It's completely impossible to chat to someone while in a call because of this lag, somethings not right with their encoding, programming or something.

I don't know, dude....I have been consistently using Skype video and voice for 4 years or so and I've rarely - if ever - had a problem with lag or reception. You sure it's not your internet connection or PC?

I hate when I get avoided by certain people, but yet they never tell me why. It just keeps leaves me questioning why. Than I just end up thinking it's my fault. Why can't people just come out and say it? And be honest.

Everyone seems to beat around the bush most of the time.

WallflowerGirl83 said:
I hate when I get avoided by certain people, but yet they never tell me why. It just keeps leaves me questioning why. Than I just end up thinking it's my fault. Why can't people just come out and say it? And be honest.

Everyone seems to beat around the bush most of the time.
I know the feeling.

I hate all the what if thoughts that keep coming up and feeling guilty, beating myself up, tormenting myself when I actually know that none of it is my fault and I couldn't have changed anything that night.

I hate feeling guilty for still breathing and continuing my life when that was taken away from you and you had to leave.

My rant for today is for the bookstore that sent me the wrong book. I hate buying online sometimes.

Waffle said:
I hate all the what if thoughts that keep coming up and feeling guilty, beating myself up, tormenting myself when I actually know that none of it is my fault and I couldn't have changed anything that night.

I hate feeling guilty for still breathing and continuing my life when that was taken away from you and you had to leave.

I'm so sorry. I can't offer advice, but I know exactly how that feels.

Locke said:
Waffle said:

I'm so sorry. I can't offer advice, but I know exactly how that feels.

:(
*hugs* you guys.

Latest posts

Back