*The Rant Room*

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
MissGuided said:
Two weeks of rain is more than sufficient. Stop it.

^^ Yup. I think you're close enough to be that you're probably getting flash floods also, arent you?

Ironically in 'rainy-ol-England' we have lots n lots of sunshine!

1.gif

You think I am doing this in purpose? No! Maybe some part inside of me is giving up on this. You think I like to be like this? You think I like to have a life like this? You think I chose to born into this world? I am sorry that I am such a failure, a bad daughter and just a stick in your eye. You think it's easy to change? It's not! You think I don't want to change? No! I just want that you are proud of me and I can't even feel proud of myself. :(

lonelyfairy said:
You think I am doing this in purpose? No! Maybe some part inside of me is giving up on this. You think I like to be like this? You think I like to have a life like this? You think I chose to born into this world? I am sorry that I am such a failure, a bad daughter and just a stick in your eye. You think it's easy to change? It's not! You think I don't want to change? No! I just want that you are proud of me and I can't even feel proud of myself. :(

Oh no.. *hugs* :\

Shipster0958 said:
I am ready to have a day that I can just relax and enjoy. Work in 13 days. :(

Don't you look forward to seeing those little people? :D

I'm numb and empty inside. I can't even feel enough emotion to rant about it properly. I should have stayed in bed and slept all day.

ladyforsaken said:
lonelyfairy said:

Oh no.. *hugs* :\

*hugs* :(

Locke said:
I'm numb and empty inside. I can't even feel enough emotion to rant about it properly. I should have stayed in bed and slept all day.

I hope that feeling passes and that you're feeling better now. :\

Shipster0958 said:
ladyforsaken said:
Shipster0958 said:
^^^sure! But I don't want to do any work.

Oh I so know what you mean! Sheesh.

Lets start a school were you don't have to do any work and you just get to be creative all day!

Oh let's. You can be the principal!

ladyforsaken said:
Locke said:

I hope that feeling passes and that you're feeling better now. :\

Shipster0958 said:
ladyforsaken said:
Shipster0958 said:
^^^sure! But I don't want to do any work.

Oh I so know what you mean! Sheesh.

Lets start a school were you don't have to do any work and you just get to be creative all day!

Oh let's. You can be the principal!

you mean pre-school for grown ups? yeah i think they have something like that already lmao

Isn't there anywhere you can buy banana bread without nuts in it anymore? I don't feel like making it myself.

You know, maybe if you actually bothered to do what you said you would instead of getting drunk all the time, maybe your life wouldn't be such a **** train wreck. Oh and btw, you have TWO children.

Latest posts

Back