the real virus

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beingnobody

Reaction score
The real danger to humanity is not the COVID virus but rather the cult of obtuse, anti- reality ignorance sweeping the landscape.

There is a brainwashed zombie hoarde joined together by a titanium chain running through the collective nose ring feeding off the scripted rants echoing through the chambers of Faux Nation and the Roku sewer system.

I am more afraid of the virus that has vaporized the brain tissue of hermetically sealed bubble wrapped, fishbowl living Americans than I am afraid of anything COVID could possibly do to me.

The real danger to humanity is not the COVID virus but rather the cult of obtuse, anti- reality ignorance sweeping the landscape.

There is a brainwashed zombie hoarde joined together by a titanium chain running through the collective nose ring feeding off the scripted rants echoing through the chambers of Faux Nation and the Roku sewer system.

I am more afraid of the virus that has vaporized the brain tissue of hermetically sealed bubble wrapped, fishbowl living Americans than I am afraid of anything COVID could possibly do to me.
8A017568-1307-489E-815F-409F5F5AD8F7.jpeg

I wont repost the image lol. But, in response to that, it kind of still is. What passes as "information" nowadays has so many dubious sources and is so hard for the layman to follow the process, that people get lost in disinformation, or misinformation. They end up more in believing what naturally espouses their personnal understanding of the world, which çreate echo chambers in the first place.
The free flow of the internet and our respective governments inability, or unwillingness, to control it like traditional news or media, has allowed the creation of garbage, with people believing said garbage, or not being able to tell anymore from a lie of omission, bad reporting or just a sensationalist piece.
Policing the internet should be given priority.

I wont repost the image lol. But, in response to that, it kind of still is. What passes as "information" nowadays has so many dubious sources and is so hard for the layman to follow the process, that people get lost in disinformation, or misinformation. They end up more in believing what naturally espouses their personnal understanding of the world, which çreate echo chambers in the first place.
The free flow of the internet and our respective governments inability, or unwillingness, to control it like traditional news or media, has allowed the creation of garbage, with people believing said garbage, or not being able to tell anymore from a lie of omission, bad reporting or just a sensationalist piece.
Policing the internet should be given priority.
One of the biggest contributors to ignorance is religion, imo. That over 40 million people in America believe in grey skinned, blood sucking pedophile lizard people is embarrassing. You can not have rational, civilized discourse with people like this.

One of the biggest contributors to ignorance is religion, imo. That over 40 million people in America believe in grey skinned, blood sucking pedophile lizard people is embarrassing. You can not have rational, civilized discourse with people like this.
I halfway agree. I'm no fan of religion myself, but there are still some with whom civil discourse is possible without a wall of ignorance. But the free flow from the internet itself has contributed to radicalizing or reinforcing even more some of those ideas. I mean social media in particular. It's almost cult-like in it's influences on people's ideas and ultimately, their behaviors off of it, I think. But you're right, religion when taken to a harder extreme is really damaging.

Are the people believing the bloodsucking lizards theories religious? If so is it one main region or various? Sounds wild!

I halfway agree. I'm no fan of religion myself, but there are still some with whom civil discourse is possible without a wall of ignorance. But the free flow from the internet itself has contributed to radicalizing or reinforcing even more some of those ideas. I mean social media in particular. It's almost cult-like in it's influences on people's ideas and ultimately, their behaviors off of it, I think. But you're right, religion when taken to a harder extreme is really damaging.
People have become so brainwashed they no longer know snot from earwax. I know a lot of Conservative leaning families who have tv and radios blasting Faux Views into their home nonstop from the moment they wake up in the morning until they go to sleep at night, 24/7/365. Been like this for twenty odd years. before that it was just right wing radio all day long planting the seeds of hatred, violence and division. nonstop, the same narrative, exact same messaging, same voices, nonstop, over and over and over and over. rinse, repeat, regurgitate. phone texts, emails, paper mail. relentless, consistent subliminal conditioning. Np wonder they are like a zombie cosplay cult. do people not know what brainwashing is?

People have become so brainwashed they no longer know snot from earwax. I know a lot of Conservative leaning families who have tv and radios blasting Faux Views into their home nonstop from the moment they wake up in the morning until they go to sleep at night, 24/7/365. Been like this for twenty odd years. before that it was just right wing radio all day long planting the seeds of hatred, violence and division. nonstop, the same narrative, exact same messaging, same voices, nonstop, over and over and over and over. rinse, repeat, regurgitate. phone texts, emails, paper mail. relentless, consistent subliminal conditioning. Np wonder they are like a zombie cosplay cult. do people not know what brainwashing is?
Q cults gathering all over the country having “conventions“ including gathering in Dallas to wait for long decomposed JFK’s return. What do you do with these people? Imagine if they took “save the children“ energy and actually did some good insted of shooting up pizza place.

I prefer the flying spaghetti monster.
I used to belong to that Church. But it started to feel too much like a real Church with some rather condescending members, so I started my own. Only one in it, the only requirement is you have to unrust your walrus every few days 😈

I think that, most people don't have developmental logical deductive reasoning skills, and that's a large part of the problem. I'm a tinkerer by nature. I'm also developmentally a misanthrope, so when it comes to something like COVID, I'm kind of like:

"What's the problem with wearing a mask? You're American, you've been wearing a mask every day when you go to work anyway and you actively, cognitively know the disingenuous nature of our market, so what difference does it make if said "mask" is made physical?" 😂

When it comes to religion I think that again, people don't have developmental logical deductive reasoning skills. Civilizations rise and fall, that is what they do. There has never been a civilization in human history without voracity in all of anthropology. We lovingly refer to that as the "Golden Age," because it never existed, it's a myth, or an ideal, to give the Social Narrative a direction in order to keep the Social Construct in tact so that the enslaved stay stagnant and do not organize into rebellion to overthrow the ruling class.

It does however, have metaphorical academic significances. We know that ancient man was much more academically sophisticated than previously thought, given that certain fields such as trigonometry are rediscoveries, rather than new discoveries, and this is kind of extrapolation should be what should be made instead of the face-value approach given to people by the Media, which is controlled and manipulated by the Social Narrative, to feed the Social Construct. Therein lies the problem with misinformation: Governments do this on purpose in order to keep people under their duress--which is what the utility of religion was originally for, and that's 50% of why they all have similar stories. The other 50% is that things in space happen, somebody took note of celestial events seen in the Milky Way, and began the longest game of Telephone ever.

So yes, I'm kind of like: "Whatever, all hail the Flying Spaghetti Monster!" 😂

Latest posts

Back