The truth game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Antihero said:
Do you ever find it weird to go back and read your own writings? To me it's like hearing a recording of myself. "Who the hell is that idiot?"

Yes, sometimes much more then an idiot.

I'm the type of person who has oppinions, but the answer to this question is difficult because it's always changing. So, I decided one day in junior high that while I like many songs, I will just pick one favorite to answer whenever I am asked this question. At the time, my favorite song was Imaginary by Evanescence, so I decided that this would be my favorite song. Here I am five years later and as you ask that question I will come foreward to say with certainty that my all-time favorite song would have to be Imaginary by Evanescence. Ask me in another five years, ten even, I'll probably still say the same thing. Amazingly I have yet to tire of that song. I'm thinking I never will.

So, now I ask you. What is your favorite song?

samba101 said:
What would you do with the lotto money if you won it?

Buy 20 million lottery tickets. I mean, I'd need another win after spending all the money on tickets.

Have you ever walked down the street at night, looked up at the sky that is covered with stars, had to stop and could only ... watch and smile?

Actaully I walk to a top of a hill or ride out to the middle of nowhere and just lay on the ground at night.
I feel insignificent compair to the billions and Zillions of stars.
While i know there's no such thing as darkeness only what my eyes can see.
I don't know what the full truth is.
I don't know if someone or something is looking down on me.
I don't know if there's another me somewhere in the cosmo doing the samething...looking up at the stars
wishing or wondering how it would be on another planet or universe. Would it be any different ?

Lonesome Crow said:
I feel insignificent compair to the billions and Zillions of stars.

My sentiments exactly.

Would it be any different ?

Yes, it would.

Have you ever cried in front of the only person you never wanted to see you crying?

wah said:
Have you ever cried in front of the only person you never wanted to see you crying?

No, probably in that i have never had a specific person picked out that i least wanted to see me cry.

Same question.

No, I've been rather good at keeping those sort of breakdown moments private.

Same question.

Yes I've cried in front of other people, use to cry alot and they didn't say anything.

Have you ever told someone something and wished you hadn't?

Too many times.

Have you ever come from a meeting feeling like it went about as bad as humanly possible?

yes

same question

any chance of it being better?

same question

Why the hell did I just do/say that?

same question.

"Why did I waste 7+ years on that loser? I could've been happy a long time ago..."

When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Latest posts

Back