The Ugly One...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll let you know when Androids come out. You could get artificial insemination (pick the guy's donation based on genetics), have your family, and then have an Android as your mate. I really don't think people realize how awesome Androids will be. Not only can they be your mate, but they can do all things you hate to do and other people won't do.

From the moive AI: (Once you go AI you never go back.) Ha! ha!

iu
Who can say no to Gigilo Joe

I wish that would happen to me. Guess I just gotta make some money cause Im ugly as fresia. No one will ever be in love with me or attracted to me but at least theyll act like it when I flash some cash at them.
With that point of view what do you expect?

With that point of view what do you expect?
And I gained this point of view from being ignored by disinterested women whod rather have someone else. Yeah, no one loves me and thats not just a point of view thats a fact. And yeah, no one will ever love me because no one ever has. Changing my point of view isnt gonna get anyone its just gonna give me some false hope. fresia that.

Yep. Drugs are the only thing stopping me from putting a barrel to my head.
I'm very sorry to hear that. I have been for a long time and probably will always be alone. I've accepted that. Then I shifted my focus to other things that I can achieve / can have / can do. That really improved my life / outlook. I hope you find your way and realize your life doesn't need to be focused around having a girlfriend.

Last edited:
Ugh life is hard without her, she's so happy, has a family, cant make time for me anymore, cant run off and get some cosmetic procedures with me at the drop of a hat, I guess we are all getting old... Well, the landslide bring it down 🎶

And I gained this point of view from being ignored by disinterested women whod rather have someone else. Yeah, no one loves me and thats not just a point of view thats a fact. And yeah, no one will ever love me because no one ever has. Changing my point of view isnt gonna get anyone its just gonna give me some false hope. fresia that.

I'm in a similar situation. Thirty Five years old, never been on a date, kissed or even held hands with a woman. Never heard of anyone being remotely interested in me in a romantic sense since the age of about nine. At this point I've accepted isolation and loneliness as my lot in life, but unfortunately acceptance doesn't equal happiness.

I'm in a similar situation. Thirty Five years old, never been on a date, kissed or even held hands with a woman. Never heard of anyone being remotely interested in me in a romantic sense since the age of about nine. At this point I've accepted isolation and loneliness as my lot in life, but unfortunately acceptance doesn't equal happiness.
I've only ever held a woman's hand as a friend (never romantically) and i've never kissed a woman. In 2019 i did take someone out for a birthday meal, in my head it was a date but to her it probably wasn't so that can't be counted either i don't think.

I've only ever held a woman's hand as a friend (never romantically) and i've never kissed a woman. In 2019 i did take someone out for a birthday meal, in my head it was a date but to her it probably wasn't so that can't be counted either i don't think.

Are you a similar age to me?

I can actually appreciate the toll being lonely can take, especially as men internalise rejection the way they do, I cant even imagine doing that, if a man doesn't want me he is simply stupid 😇 I'd never think oh no, he doesn't like me because I... anything. Maybe men you should try thinking like the average woman for 3-5 working days, may improve your happiness levels.

Why do we care?
Because it's in our DNA as males to care. Not something we can control.
Perhaps some devoutly religious priests an monks can eventually let go, but most of us cannot.

Maybe men you should try thinking like the average woman for 3-5 working days, may improve your happiness levels.
Impossible. See above about the DNA.

Thirty Five years old, never been on a date, kissed or even held hands with a woman.
I'm 57.
It's rough, not being wanted.
I've stated this on other threads, but other than starving, having a terrible disease like cancer, or being in prison, not having female(s) who want/need him is the worst thing a male can go through. As I explained on other threads, I do things a little differently than many of you guys...but it's only a temporary diversion -- like getting drunk or high. It doesn't last and it doesn't help. I'm absolutely in the same boat.

Latest posts

Back