the walking dead

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edgecrusher

Reaction score
anyone else really like this? i cant wait for the rest of the episodes. ive already played the first episode twice making opposing decisions each time. today i will be doing the second playthru of episode 2 doing the same thing. its like watching a different version of the show only you get to make some choices about what happens.

Yep, bought the season pass after the demo and loved the first two episodes so far. Very much trying to be the good role model for Clementine but some of the decisions they force you to make are absolutely brutal, the climax to episode two was absolutely fantastic but I really regret stealing those supplied and having the kid look at me like that.

yea it sucked, but i had to take the food. if there was people there i wouldnt have but no one was there and no one ever got to eat anything so i felt it was necessary.

Yeah, I bought it on Steam when it went on sale a while ago. I didn't have high expectations, but it was a pleasant surprise. I got really excited waiting for episode 3 to release, I expect I'll do the same when it comes time for the next episode to get released.

I cried like a baby during episode 3...oh man it was fantastic emotional gaming at its best....oh screw this:

SPOILERS AHEAD, SPOILERS AHEAD!

Having Carly die just as Ben was building up a relationship with her was one thing but having to shoot little Duck after his mother killed her self was absolutely heart breaking. The sound of his gasps for air really put me down.

Latest posts

Back