The worst 2 weeks of my life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aedammair

Reaction score
how can I put this. My life has been sucking beyond measure lately. I still live with my parents and drive their cars.
First, I ran the car off the road and ran it into a fence. Cut up the car. This was last tuesday
Second, I hit a deer. It didn't really do much though and the deer is still alive. This was yesterday morning
third, I was going to fast in a parking lot. I hit the curb. the wheel practically fell off. It was my high school parking lot. I know practically everyone there. :club: They all know me. Now practically everyone in my town knows. I freaked out.
I had to tell my parents about all of this. My dad's on a business trip. I get to pay to fix the damages. Which saps practically all my cash for my near future plans.
Now I get to find alternative ways to get to a college that is about 50 miles away. Which means buses, trains, and walking.
Now my parents are angry with me. It is highly unlikely that I'll drive unless I have one of them with me or if I buy my own vehicle. Which I can't do because I am losing all my cash fixing the car I crashed.
I hate my life right now. If there happens to be some form of equilibrium of good luck and bad luck I can't wait for what's instore. But that's kinda unlikely.

:(
Aedammair

Not much to say but... yes, that sucks.

I hope some better luck lies around the corner for you.

This is probably obvious but...this is why you don't speed.

Sorry you have to go through this though :(

Have we at least learned something about driving? :)

Sorry about the deer though. Deer are almost impossible to avoid if they jump right in front of you.

Yeah. I think I've learned my lesson. Unfortuanately though, after I hit the deer, I had the premonition that something worse was going to happen. Then I crashed hard core. but I still have the feeling.
My parents are thinking that because its happened 3 times in the past week that it must some how be my fault. :( The driving too fast and hitting the curb was definetly my fault. But the deer weren't.

Aedammair

Lol I don't mean to offend you by making light of your situation...but my little brother has been in a very similar situation.

Everyone always tells my little bro that he drives too fast and too recklessly...but of COURSE he doesn't listen; he thinks he's a pro circuit driver or something. Haha so a while back, he got into like 3 different wrecks in the space of a week or two...and they were all "the other guy's fault." LOL XD He even ran into a parked car!

I guess my point is that it seems like a dark period right now, but you'll get through it. :D Darkest before dawn, right?

----Steve

Latest posts

Back