There is a story I would like to share...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azariah

Reaction score
Baba-Vanga.jpeg
In the beginning there was a mysterious woman. This woman was around for such a long time all alone that all she did was dream, sing, dance and write stories. But this woman had a dark past too. She was no stranger to pain, loneliness and suffering. She had been around for such a long time that at times she would forget many things. One day, a miracle happened. She conceived and gave birth to a child. A son. However her son was blind. She felt pity for her son so she decided to perform an operation and give her son her right eye. After she did that she conceived again. This time she had a daughter. But the daughter was also blind. So she decided to perform another operation and give her daughter her left eye. As soon as the two children saw each other, they fell in love. Now these three people, the mysterious woman, and her two children were actually the first three gods in existence. Together the three of them made wonderful stories, plans for the future. Sometimes they would play games. The son versus the daughter. They would try to outsmart each other. In doing so they grew in knowledge. The daughter was naturally more beautiful than the son but the son was naturally stronger than the daughter. So naturally when they would compete physically the son would win. Eventually, with the knowledge and power they created other beings that became other gods. Together with all the gods they made the plans to what we now know as history. They created planets, societies, religions, had lots of adventures. But with these things they also created warfare, suffering, and pain. However they knew that there would come a time when peace would reign for all time and suffering would end. The gods, the son and the daughter, promised each other they would get lost in their creations only to be reunited once again when peace and happiness would reign through out the universe.

Last edited:
The mysterious woman is actually God.
She miraculously conceived a son, Jesus.
And also a daughter. Jesus' sister.

I find inspiration through things I learn. My whole life I was trying to figure out the origin of the universe, why we feel pain and die, religion etc. Story telling is a way for me to express what I learned to others. I'm a weird one. Once my friend asked me why I'm talking about topics that only stoners talked about even though I never smoked weed.

In this story I also connected what I just learned the day before. The three dots forming the trinity. How one was God. Two is Jesus. And three is Jesus' sister.

It all adds up to me. I wish more people would understand me. When I tell my parents/friends these stories they don't really understand. So I feel even more alone.

Latest posts

Back