There is no such thing as single women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's clear enough is the fact that you (most of you in this thread) are putting words into my mouth, as well as harper's.

You just decided to lower everything in this thread to simple "complaining" when it's so much more than that. It would be different if every single one of his threads wasn't exactly the same. They are full of venomous generalizations and blame toward women and never about himself. You don't find that a little more extreme than just some "complaining"?

Neither harper nor I are talking about the problem of women in this thread because, guess what....you guessed it, the OP is a man. That's why we are discussing men more than women. If the OP was a woman, it would be a different story. As a matter of fact, you of all people should know, since you've been around a while, that I say the same honeysuckle to women if they spew that much toxicity in their posts.
You can try all you want to make it out like we are attacking men and only men. We aren't....well, I'm not anyway. Don't think harper is either.
You, the OP and X seem to all pick and choose what to respond to based on which statement will get you the most powerful attack on making us look like morons and/or bitches.

This is why I directed my question to Ska. I knew what everyone else would say. Ska seems to still be able to consider things outside of his own bitterness and put some real world logic to some things.

Alright that's enough. Can't believe I have to remind people that there is NO NAME CALLING or insulting people, or gender bashing/stereotyping on this forum, of any kind. All you all have done the past few pages is bicker and argue.

I also suggest that a lot of you go back and look at your previous posts and threads you post in. You might start realizing what it is who others perceive you on this forum. There are some of you who only ever post in these types of threads. Don't believe me? I dare you to go look, you'll see I'm right. Any thread that has to do with bashing or complaining about women you flock to like crazy. There's a reason why there are not a lot of women who post on this forum and have left this forum for those reasons. No matter how many times we close these types of threads or ban you for your remarks you never seem to learn.

This topic was doomed from the start and is over now. Start looking at things from outside of your own realm of belief for a change. That goes for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back