Things that entertain you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bam111

Abandon your fear. Look forward.
Reaction score
As of late I have been doing a lot of research on many different topics some current some in the past, what I would like to know is what are some of the things that entertain you? the things that take up your free time, It could be a Hobbie, it could be a skill, a person (relationship), a silly thing, what are some of the things that entertain others? I would like to know so that way I can possibly explore other options in my life. Thank you :)

Electronics, home repair, local traveling, 4X4, camping, being homeless, bicycle riding. My days are always filled with stuff to do or work on.

Lately, I've been going to McDonalds and Walmart to download movies to watch since my Internet is so limited. I actually went to the local library and discovered that it still has the same material as it did 25 years ago. The same stupid rerun TV shows are still there. Everything looks old even thought they've spent a ton of money on the building and staff. BTW, they block most of the wife too. In order to use the Internet on their computers you have to log in so they can track everything you do. No thanks.

Electronics, home repair, local traveling, 4X4, camping, being homeless, bicycle riding. My days are always filled with stuff to do or work on.

Lately, I've been going to McDonalds and Walmart to download movies to watch since my Internet is so limited. I actually went to the local library and discovered that it still has the same material as it did 25 years ago. The same stupid rerun TV shows are still there. Everything looks old even thought they've spent a ton of money on the building and staff. BTW, they block most of the wife too. In order to use the Internet on their computers you have to log in so they can track everything you do. No thanks.
yea I noticed that 2 in my library they will pay to upgrade the building maybe the computers and the furniture the books are still old and so are the movies what's the deal with it?

yea I noticed that 2 in my library they will pay to upgrade the building maybe the computers and the furniture the books are still old and so are the movies what's the deal with it?
Well, as far as I can tell, libraries are mostly for kids programs and the homeless. Average people just get on the internet and do their thing. Or, they buy current books.

Karate, Spencerian handwriting, watching Bob Ross episodes, driving to scenic spots, taking the occasional trip on Amtrak, visiting a local-ish clothing optional swimming hole, reading…
What type of Karate? do you watch UFC?

I’d trained at a few Kyokushin places, but currently looking at a Uechi Ryu school. Not much into the UFC, just enjoy training for the most part.
Thats very interesting I have never heard of these Marshal arts systems growing up my father taught me Kempo and some Jeet Kune Do he was always into Marshal arts and researched a lot about Bruce Lee.

Mostly retro gaming and listening to podcasts/documentaries or nostalgia music. I'm blessed with the ability to be easily entertained for cheap, so I absolutely use that to my advantage to save money. 😂😅

If I get bored enough, I'll switch my research to the practical to brush up and reiterate on what I can directly apply to my life, as opposed to what I research purely for therapeutic reasons.

Mostly retro gaming and listening to podcasts/documentaries or nostalgia music. I'm blessed with the ability to be easily entertained for cheap, so I absolutely use that to my advantage to save money. 😂😅

If I get bored enough, I'll switch my research to the practical to brush up and reiterate on what I can directly apply to my life, as opposed to what I research purely for therapeutic reasons.
I need to get into podcasts my brother swears by them. any good ones you could recommend me? :D

I need to get into podcasts my brother swears by them. any good ones you could recommend me? :D

The Fall Of Civilizations is nice. It's short right now, only 7 or 8 episodes. It's both in video form and in podcast audio form. I casually listen to Be A Man because it's mostly dark humor about being a man, same with Affirmation Nation.

The Fall Of Civilizations is nice. It's short right now, only 7 or 8 episodes. It's both in video form and in podcast audio form. I casually listen to Be A Man because it's mostly dark humor about being a man, same with Affirmation Nation.
thank you for the information again

When I was a kid I liked to play with my poop. But, now that I'm an adult I stick to playing with the toilet. Ha! ha!

iu

Latest posts

Back