Things that entertain you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a musical instrument thread I enjoy watching because of the same thing you said I enjoy watching them play
Yes, I watch sports on tv and occasionally I will watch stuff on YouTube but I meant being in the same space, breathing the same air and feeling the energy come from them. It’s powerful, amazing, truly!

Yes, I watch sports on tv and occasionally I will watch stuff on YouTube but I meant being in the same space, breathing the same air and feeling the energy come from them. It’s powerful, amazing, truly!
yup I understand what you mean but since I cannot mostly go in person I watch on youtube

yup I understand what you mean but since I cannot mostly go in person I watch on youtube
It’s rare that I get to witness those things in person either. All my artistic friends have moved to different states with the exception of a couple guitarists. So I mostly just watch soccer/football on tv. Sorry, I ramble.

It’s rare that I get to witness those things in person either. All my artistic friends have moved to different states with the exception of a couple guitarists. So I mostly just watch soccer/football on tv. Sorry, I ramble.
not at all I don't mind the conversations in fact I enjoy them all conversation. I try to engage people in more conversation but most of the time I do not get the response, so I am grateful for it.

As of late I have been doing a lot of research on many different topics some current some in the past, what I would like to know is what are some of the things that entertain you? the things that take up your free time, It could be a Hobbie, it could be a skill, a person (relationship), a silly thing, what are some of the things that entertain others? I would like to know so that way I can possibly explore other options in my life. Thank you :)
Comedy

Netflix series, Fantasy books or audios. Talking to someone. Crocheting. Playing small games like Flutter.

Latest posts

Back